New 370z Owner

2 hours ago, Chrisb84 said:

Hey thought should introduce myself to the forum, I have recently bought a 2011 370z GT and previously owned a 2006 350z GT. Always been into Jap cars so had a few 200sx in the past.

Welcome to the forum buddy! I was looking at s14's before I bought my Z, some were lovely to drive but the upkeep of the rust on certain examples would have been too much for me. Enjoy the Z life!

2 hours ago, Chrisb84 said:

Yeah nice one, I think ill say turbo over NA but they both have their merits, loved the 350z and the 370z is just as good. 

That's true, the Z delivers a more linear response whereas turbo gives you a kick, would love to hear a turbo spooling 350 though, 2018 Christmas present? :lol:.

You've driven both, 350 or 370? Is there much difference in the driving aspect?

Yeah its one expensive Christmas 2018 if your lucky to have the monies.... I have been driving about in an Astra for three years since the 350 so I cant remember. They both feel the same really but the 370 didn't remind me of the 350 much but its so subjective someone else might disagree.

I have a mate that has an imported S15, I always wanted one but they come at a price. 

Very expensive, cheaper to engine swap haha! Ah fair enough, good to know you are back in the Z game anyway!

Ooooh yes, big fan of the S15, they are slowly creeping up in price too. Dream car will always be an R32 GTR Skyline but sadly unless I get a big pay rise at work, out of budget for me unfortunately. 

I'm a big advocate of the 1JZ engine, so possibly in a year or 2, looking at getting a Toyota Sourer or a Chaser B)