Tarmac skirts, 3 piece splitter and duckbill spoiler fitted

W8BGS

I recently went on holiday and dropped the car off at a bodyshop on the way to get the front bumper sprayed with the black plastic parts sprayed in xirallic black,  tarmacsportz skirts in xirallic black and 3 piece front splitter, with the middle part xirallic black and side pieces colour coded and then Dal_b's old carbon signal duckbill spoiler resprayed in xirallic black and all parts fitted. In addition I got the calipers stripped of the knackered green paint and resprayed in a new colour. I think it looks more agressive, yet still subtle enough. Excuse the dirt it needs a clean!

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6547.JPG

IMG_6553.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

Edited by W8BGS
Tried entering pics as photobucket links.
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, W8BGS said:

Got it from a member on here. It was a carbon signal spoiler, bonded onto the original. I just had to swap

my original for this. 

Ah ok... I do like them, just not easy to find one that fits well 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mattross1313 said:

Bit late to seeing this thread! Car looks really great mate. Spoiler is awesome :D

Thanks mate, appreciate that. You going to Goodwood FOS again this year? I might end up following you again if you do Haha

8 hours ago, W8BGS said:

Thanks mate, appreciate that. You going to Goodwood FOS again this year? I might end up following you again if you do Haha

Just been to check the dates, sadly (not really!) I'll be away on honeymoon. SO and I get married late June, then heading straight out :D hope to make it next year though.

36 minutes ago, mattross1313 said:

Just been to check the dates, sadly (not really!) I'll be away on honeymoon. SO and I get married late June, then heading straight out :D hope to make it next year though.

Fair excuse! Haha. Well I hope all the planning is goong well and you have a great time! I guess there is always Simply Jap at Beaulieu.

9 hours ago, W8BGS said:

Fair excuse! Haha. Well I hope all the planning is goong well and you have a great time! I guess there is always Simply Jap at Beaulieu.

It all seems under control ATM luckily, however the SO is doing most of it. I just need to turn up in a suit :lol: 

Will keep an eye on the Simply Jap plans :)