Z1Motorsports

Jake.Lowther

4 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Wait until you deal with the traders on this forum, they're absolutely awesome, nothing if you've seen so far in UK :p

Total hyperbole Adrian, you refused to take my credit card details by phone in stark contrast to most of the other professional traders I have encountered!

Edited by NazMan
  • Haha 1

I took credit card details over the phone for a customer once, they collected the car next day, rang the bank and had it reversed. Card policy is to auto refund over the phone payments due the lack of security. I too now refuse over the phone c/card payments. 

Edit: Not trying to stir or prolong and argument, sorry if it comes off that way.

Edited by Jay84

36 minutes ago, Jay84 said:

I took credit card details over the phone for a customer once, they collected the car next day, rang the bank and had it reversed. Card policy is to auto refund over the phone payments due the lack of security. I too now refuse over the phone c/card payments. 

Edit: Not trying to stir or prolong and argument, sorry if it comes off that way.

Makes sense, surely that'd be the same for online form payments as well since no paper trail has to be left.

And I've had bad experiences with a trader or two, but I'm not gonna name and shame them that's let's keep it clean like Codel said, I was just praising Z1Motorsports :teeth: 

Edited by Jake.Lowther

3 hours ago, -G- said:

I know Jon Parnham who owns Z1, he's a very decent guy. Also helps he owns a 350z Nismo so he understands exactly where his customer base comes from.

We'll if you talk to him anytime soon tell him to keep doing what he's doing they did me a massive favour.