my LED rear lights are blinding!!!!

S1 HNK

i was at the traffic lights coming out of manchester last night and i had my foot on the brakes and i noticed in my rear view that the couple behind were both holding their hands over their eyes!!!! :lol:

it then made me aware of this so i had a little fun and tried it on a few people every time i stopped! i know they are alot of brighter but i wasnt aware they were that bright!!!!

they must love me....i blind them with the xenons then blind them with the led's!! :yahoo:

I thought a trader on there did them for like £190, with £200 inc delivery? Hmmm

Give Phil a shout and see what he can do them for :thumbs:

i asked bigphil if he did them but had no reply, holdcrofts do them so i pm'd them from the forum but they wouldnt budge on the price they sell them for on ebay £240 ish :yawn:

Not sure why it would be fun to blind people. But if we're all trying to be considerate motorists (without wanting to sound like a pedantic old git) then when you're stopped and other vehicle has also stopped behind you, you should have your hand brake on and your foot off the brake. Assuming that the car behind has left enough of a gap so that if someone runs into them, they won't hit you.

I was once sat still on a dual carriageway for about 4 hours after an accident had just happened up ahead. After about an hour of the Mercedes in front blinding me with his brake lights, I got out and tapped on his window and asked him if he could take his foot off the brake. :headhurt: He actually seemed quite sorry, and I think I saw him then put his handbrake on!