Hayfever!

Canada has never worked for me, i'm just as bad over there, except in the winter at -20c :lol:

Sat at the Dr's now crossing my fingers he'll take mercy and offer me something better than fexofenadine!

Canada (and The U.S.A) has a lot of Ragweed which releases copious amounts of pollen in the autumn. Caroline had a really bad reaction went we passed a tractor cutting ragweed in Utah. It was bad enough for us to go to a pharmacy for advice. Chemist took one look and , said "Rabbit Brush (a type of ragweed) allergy, very common around here". Gave her some tablets, forget the name, but it didn't clear up till we'd been home for a few weeks :surrender:

Pete

• Like 1

Canada has never worked for me, i'm just as bad over there, except in the winter at -20c :lol:

Sat at the Dr's now crossing my fingers he'll take mercy and offer me something better than fexofenadine!

Canada (and The U.S.A) has a lot of Ragweed which releases copious amounts of pollen in the autumn. Caroline had a really bad reaction went we passed a tractor cutting ragweed in Utah. It was bad enough for us to go to a pharmacy for advice. Chemist took one look and , said "Rabbit Brush (a type of ragweed) allergy, very common around here". Gave her some tablets, forget the name, but it didn't clear up till we'd been home for a few weeks :surrender:

Pete

Wow! Thats harsh!!

3 day check in, Don't want to speak too soon but the Injection seems to be helping, spent the morning out doing things in the garden with not much more than an itch which is unheard of for me!

A lot of Dr's won't prescribe kenalog or reserve it for people with most severe hayfever but if you're suffering and nothing else is working, it is still offered so just plead and beg!

• Like 1