Has anyone ordered parts from Mad Motors????

GTOpezzer

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you have a "Honest" review of Mad Motors from Yorkshire, , , as I have ordered (& paid in full) a Bodykit for my 350z in January and told it would be 8 to 10 weeks for delivery as it's a special order from the USA. It's now 20weeks, and still no sign of my body kit 😤😭😫

Perry.

Cart before the horse springs to mind.

What are the suppliers saying ?

It is bad enough that you are having to wait, however it may be a far bigger issue when you find that it is a poor fit.

May sound a bit cynical and harsh, however all very true.

I have ordered from Mad before, bumper arrived when they said, however, the fit was so poor you would think it was for another car, in fairness it was not their fault they are just a middle man, i supplied them with photos for the manufacturer and received a full refund without any hassle.

If you are not satisfied just ask for your money back, if they get chewy and you paid via card, just file a complaint with the card company.

Bought my front lip from there, they were very helpful and the fit was perfect albeit as above it's not made by them and I'd done my homework on the brand first.

What did they say when you rang them?

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies 😃

I've been phoning Mad Motors every week for an update from the 9th week as I was told it was going to be 8 to 10 weeks.

I kept getting told that it's still at sea, and due to dock next week ( I had 7 of those replies)

Then I got told that it's now docked, but could take a week for Customs Clearance.

Next one was "we're expecting delivery tomorrow- so you should receive it next week"

Last weeks response was, "I'll check with my colleague that sorts the orders out, and call you back after lunch"

I gave them a whole 24hr lunch break before I phoned them again, and the reply was , "I'm still waiting for my colleague to process the orders" 😣😣😣

I didn't phone them this week, but instead I emailed AIT (the manufacturer in the US) and asked them when they actually shipped my kit to Mad Motors in the UK ???

AIT have replied to me today, and said that they've only shipped that particular kit to a company in Holland and that was in December 2016 !!!!!

Looks like I'm going to be on the phone to Mad Motors 1st thing on Monday !!!!! 😚😤😤😤

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys,

I can't put up with the endless excuses any longer, , ,they never reply to my emails either !!!, , ,So I phoned them and said I want my money back - "No Problem, , it will be back in your bank account within 2 days" was their response . 9 days later and I'm still £849 short !!!!!

So I've asked my bank if it's floating around in Cyberspace or"pending", , , which they can't find out, and it's unfortunately passed the 120day Visa Payback period, , , so they are now in preparation for a "Fraud Investigation" !!!! 😰

Hope this will give Mad Motors a kick up the a**e, , and refund my money so that I can buy one of the polyurethane bumpers that Tarmac are now offering up for a Group Buy 👊