hood rear pull down clip

barnacle bill

:welcome: to the forum, and in answer to your question, just adjust the striker plate which is fitted to the front carbon composite panel.

Edit: are you referring to the bonnet or the boot ? Also coupe or roadster ?

Edited by ZMANALEX

:welcome: to the forum, and in answer to your question, just adjust the striker plate which is fitted to the front carbon composite panel.

hi it is a roadster, and i am referring to the rear roof clip that pull roof back of the roof down to seal it to the lift up flap

hi it is a roadster, and i am referring to the rear roof clip that pull roof back of the roof down to seal it to the lift up flap

Still not quite sure what you are trying to say, can you rephrase that please.

If on the pic above you mean the blue X lid seating down on to the rubber ?

There must be either adjustment in the 2 catches on the post things or on the strikers on the flip up lid.

The one in the above picture looks different to mine, I'll pop it open tomorrow if it's not raining and have a look. Or Alex will most probably know :)

Edited by Willsy1980

I assume the lift up flap is the bit marked with a blue cross and the bit circled in purple is the clip (or whatever that clips into). So whatever holds the back of the roof down and in place.

hi yes these are the bits i am talking about, on mine the rubber is on the roof not on x. i have looked into the inside of x but cannot see how you can adjust it

fc655ba6da5f4609610a77ae04f3d208.png

If on the pic above you mean the blue X lid seating down on to the rubber ?

There must be either adjustment in the 2 catches on the post things or on the strikers on the flip up lid.

The one in the above picture looks different to mine, I'll pop it open tomorrow if it's not raining and have a look. Or Alex will most probably know :)

hi mine is slightly different to above but same idea. i have looked into inside of lift up flap, but adjusting it is not obvious. ps i am not unfamiliar with mechanics.