is the Z a girls car???

S1 HNK

the Z is like a yorkie ... "its not for girls" :blush:

Darn , no one told me that , I guess i should sell it then :);):boxing:B)

Get your name down for Wales Holly and sock it to em. :thumbs:

+1

Amanda will no doubt drive my car for a bit so I can snap some photies on the move :thumbs:

the Z is like a yorkie ... "its not for girls" :blush:

Darn , no one told me that , I guess i should sell it then :);):boxing:B)

Get your name down for Wales Holly and sock it to em. :thumbs:

+1

Amanda will no doubt drive my car for a bit so I can snap some photies on the move :thumbs:

+2 Janice will probably be driving most of the day, i'll be the one hanging out the window with the camera!!

Dave

I think girls should just stand next to the zed and look good :p however i am willing to be proven wrong if i meet a good woman driver. I gave my gf a shot of the zed wow wat a big mistake never again :lol:

Lol, I was grooming a racecar this afo, the guy made a snide remark about it being a Honda, and the guys in the workshop pipe up, and go, ah no mate, that's her car pointing to the 350. :lol: Funny got some respect then. ;):teeth:

Even sitting in heavy traffic tonight, people's reaction to the super shiny 350, then realise it's a girl driving, big smiles. Or the best is when someone is being a fool, and then catch up. :teeth:

I agree with Charlie - I wouldn't have bought it either if I thought it was girly. I like aggressive cars

Yeah definitely agree there!!!!!!!!!! Especially when I purchased mine 4 years ago, hardly any 350's in NZ then, even less female drivers. B)

Nothing like a good drive to relax and unwind. :teeth:

I think girls should just stand next to the zed and look good :p however i am willing to be proven wrong if i meet a good woman driver. I gave my gf a shot of the zed wow wat a big mistake never again :lol:

U need a kick up the a**e :boxing:

:yawn: Heard it all before, decided the only reason guys would say this is they frightened us girls will show em up :lol:

If your comin Wales i'm more than happy to prove u wrong B):yahoo:

:yawn: Heard it all before, decided the only reason guys would say this is they frightened us girls will show em up :lol:

Fight fight fight!

Jay (Zedrush Jay) bring your cage with you, we can have the fight at the hotel, make it pay per view :teeth:

:boxing:B)

Well... I'm no 20 year-old hottie, but grandma here runs triple digits at least once every day (pick a Z any Z). "Go granny, go granny, go granny, go..." -- Beach Boys (does that date me?). :D:D:D

Now back when I was 20, I drove a '65 Goat (bored to 421 ci with triple deuces--had a 4.73 ring and pinion for the drag stip; with slicks). Back then it was catch me if you can, boys... :D:D:D

Now back when I was 20, I drove a '65 Goat (bored to 421 ci with triple deuces--had a 4.73 ring and pinion for the drag stip; with slicks). Back then it was catch me if you can, boys... :D:D:D

Try singing the above to the tune of Greased Lightning - it works really well! :lol:

Goat = Pontiac GTO -- first came out in '64, and the '65/'66 models were real killers. It was the heyday of the US "muscle" cars.

Triple deuces = 3 two-barrel carburators with a progressive linkage; when you put the pedal to the metal, you had all three dumping in fuel. Each carb had its own air intake. Officially, it was called Tripower.

The stock engine was a 389 cubic inch V-8 -- the bore to 421 was a very common modification. Mine also had a Hurst 4-speed close-ratio gearbox (the gearbox to have during the day). She had enough horsepower and torque with the 4.73 r&p to rip standard street tires of the day right off the rims (literally shred the tires). Mine also had ram air intake -- kind of high-speed forced induction.

My '65 was Mayfair Maize (an light ivory/yellow) with a black interior.

Here's one that is similar to mine (mine had a little more engine bay bling):

65_00190_4.jpg

Mine had Keystone mag wheels instead of these stockers..

CRR-324799_m.jpg

65_00190_2.jpg

And my theme song from those days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44kg0IENTPU

Instead of a red super stock Dodge, "the little old lady from San Anton", drives a "supercharged Z car"! (just replace the words and there you have it)

Jan and Dean singing my current theme song... :D:D:D

intake6.jpg

tere-shirt1.jpg

Granny also drove one of these classics -- '78 25th Anniversary model...

Are y'all ready to submit on this thread guys? :D:D:D

78%20brown%2082%20white%20001.JPG

And one of these... A '73 model vert with a custom built engine

436084_43_full.jpg

AND in the not too distant future there will be a black R-35 GT-R....

Go here and pick black, and then rotate!

http://www.gtrnissan.com/index.html?dee ... es|gallery

Y'all still think all women are good for is standing around cars wearing next to nothing? LOL... :D:D:D

I wasn't born when most of those cars were made so that eliminates me from this thread :p
LOL... I love it! The old school muscle cars could definitely get your adrenaline pumping! They didn't go around corners to well, but they did go pretty good in a straight line. :D