****SOLD****Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

Ian

Im thinking about changing my exhaust for a single exit one, not sold on the idea yet but thought I would see if there was any interest in the Blitz.

Y-Pipe back exhaust, has been on my car since July & I recently had the silencer in the mid pipe removed and replaced with a straight pipe :)

It was originally purchased from Adam@Z1 & I would be looking for offers of around £500

100_1615Medium.jpg

100_1618Medium.jpg

Sounds like

with a custom Y-pipe & custom cats

I just stuck the sound clip on and the missus asked if that was my Supra...

my supra had the Nur spec exhaust. Best sounding exhaust you can get IMO. Very tempted and your in Wales but too much money for me.

I suppose single would be different but could look very odd, I love the dual exhaust.

I would be tempted if you were to sell at the rite time of the month (i.e. after payday!!)

Im happy to wait. Ideally I need to wait for my new exahust to arrive before I can take the Blitz off.

I love the sound of the blitz & if I cant sell it I will happily keep it but just fancy a single (This week anyway :lol: )

I would be tempted if you were to sell at the rite time of the month (i.e. after payday!!)

Im happy to wait. Ideally I need to wait for my new exahust to arrive before I can take the Blitz off.

I love the sound of the blitz & if I cant sell it I will happily keep it but just fancy a single (This week anyway :lol: )

Ok mate let me know when you have made your mind up; im only just over the bridge near Bristol so not to far to collect. :thumbs:

Go for it Ian, A friend of mine has just gone single on his s2k while other people are getting duels and let me tell you, its one of the sweetest sounds ive heard, plus i like the fact that its abit different on s2k's and Zed's.

Go for it Ian, A friend of mine has just gone single on his s2k while other people are getting duels and let me tell you, its one of the sweetest sounds ive heard, plus i like the fact that its abit different on s2k's and Zed's.

....look weird though wont it - the rear bumper coving where the tail pipes sit are even more pronounced than on the Z?! :scare: On the Z it'll just look wrong - like you needed to replace your zorst for some reason but could not afford a replacement so you took it to Kwik-fit for them to fit a 79.99 one on - you know the sort! But that is just my opinion - one lesson i've learnt is that when it comes to cars you dont question someones taste :thumbs::)

..as there but for the grace of god go I!

Ian i know you must have seen the bumper tucks that people on my350z do?

Single with bumper tuck, Time attacks and a titek duck!! FTW!! lol......

:lol:

Thats the plan ;)

I think that will look very US style, different to everything on these shores and very good :thumbs::teeth:

Thats the plan ;)

I think that will look very US style, different to everything on these shores and very good :thumbs::teeth:

Ours has the tuck although still with the twins

andrewshootingattheunit003.jpg

Thats the plan ;)

You know I always thought something looked different to the rear end of yours but never could put my finger on it :doh:

Thats the plan ;)

andrewshootingattheunit003.jpg

Phil, Have you tucked yours or cut it? If you have tucked it what have you used to keep it there?

It's just tucked.

you need to remove the two retaining straps under the bumper either side of the exhaust, the middle section is flexible enough to push up and then drill into the aluminim bar behind the bumper and fix with four self tappers

is it possible to just use large cable ties? heard it was and saves hassle of drilling.

looks good on the right exhausts, especially single exits :)

you will still need to drill the bumper to get a fixing as there is nothing behind it, also difficult to get the ties around the ali bar due to the foam packing, lot quicker to drill and screw, only takes 15 mins total job, use small enough self tappers and you don't even notice the holes if you put it back to standard.

• 1 month later...