Bargain microfibre clothes - polishing, waxing etc.

H5

• 3 weeks later...
I'd be reluctant to use any microfibre or drying towel that had a 'tag' on it as with the ultra-soft Nissan paint there's an increased risk of inflicting swirls :headhurt:

I just pull em off. Even the Megs ones I got had tags on, and on that tag was remove before use :lol:

Lidl is good for clothes too. I got 6 the last time for £5

:lol::lol::lol: aldi all the way, you must be on some wonga shopping at lidl :surrender:

i dream of shopping at lidl, me and the family often go and press our faces against the lidl shop window and peer in for hours, pretending one day, oh yes one day ! we will go in and buy something

:lol::lol::lol: aldi all the way, you must be on some wonga shopping at lidl :surrender:

i dream of shopping at lidl, me and the family often go and press our faces against the lidl shop window and peer in for hours, pretending one day, oh yes one day ! we will go in and buy something

Ah you know how it is, money just burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

I might stop using Fairy liquid next when cleaning car :p:lol:

Ah you know how it is, money just burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

I might stop using Fairy liquid next when cleaning car :p:lol:

i'm proud to know you :thumbs::blush: