[SOLD]59 plate 2010 S/A 370z GT Ultimate for sale

wez370

I am currently trying to sell my silver/grey 370z GT ultimate, I've been made an offer by the garage for PX and thought I would offer the car on here before allowing myself to be robbed. the car is a January 2010 GT ultimate model with all the features that includes such as the 19 inch alloys which are in near perfect condition. Apart from the usual chips on the nose that is typical of this car the rest of the car is in great shape. The tan/orange leather interior unique to the Ultimate spec is is great shape with minor use related marks on the base of the drivers seat. The sat nav has the latest update available for the model including the 2013 European maps. The car drives faultlessly with a nice smooth gear change when in Drive. The manual shifts are also very quick and smooth but still noticeable as being 'Manually' done.

Key points:

2010 59 plate reg

51,980 mileage

MOT valid till January 2018

Full service history with Nissan/ Falcon Performance

Spark plugs changed in last service

Full set of new Yokohama advan sport v105s tyres done around 4000 miles ago

Front brakes replaced 1 year ago, Rear brakes replaced 10 months ago. (pads and disks)

Custom exhaust with x-pipe fitted

GTR and OEM start button provided with car

Price: £13700 ( Open to sensible offers)

Willing to drop price for deposit taken before Friday.

I live in Wickersley near Sheffield but can deliver the car at additional cost.

Car not sold with private plate.unnamed%206_zps11ztthrg.jpg

unnamed%2011_zps0s0hrjhk.jpgunnamed%202_zpsxd55btry.jpgunnamed%201_zpsji2uplpo.jpgunnamed%208_zpsssbsyvx1.jpgunnamed_zpsxmxsn49h.jpgunnamed%203_zpsqvo7454h.jpg

Cheers guys, I haven't had any response at all on this from anywhere so far.

Frustrating isn't it?

Had the same when I sold my 350 HR. I was actually quite happy with what dealers had offered (compared to what I had paid for the car) but thought I would try to give someone a bargain and offered for sale on here. Car was perfect. No takers so it went to a dealer - shame.

What's replacing it ? If only I had that kinda cash spare I'd be all over that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm replacing it with a new civic type r which is an odd choice I know.

Jesus. Another bargain alert for sure! If I was looking for a 70 I would once again be up there with the cash now. Gltws dude.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk