The Model X has landed!!

gangzoom

Glad you're enjoying it gangzoom, ...that's the main thing. :thumbs:

Taking it up into the Brecon Beacons tomorrow, off to Manchester next week, than got a road trip up to Scotland planned before summer.....At this rate I'll be hitting the 50K mile new car warranty limit pretty soon!! But who cares, cars are made to be driven and our is X most certainly been put to good use, no AutoPilot rubbish for me :).

If you haven't driven through the Brecon Beacons before you should love it. The roads are great and scenery beautiful although do keep an eye out for the odd suicidal sheep. :D

Oh and going from the picture above they've done a great job of keeping the electric charge point well hidden. Wish more manufacturers would do that with petrol flaps. ;)

Just realised its now coming upto a month since picking up Kia. I always think short test drives tells you very little about a car and it's not until you live with a car day in day out you can truly bound with it.....

Well all I can say is I must like driving Kia, because despite my commute to work been 5 miles I've somehow managed to rack up nearly 2000 miles in just 4 weeks.

34159400206_79b97a042b_z_d.jpg

I should also point out most of those miles have been done on twisty B roads like these... Non of this Autopilot M-way 'driving' rubbish for me.

Forget about the fact Kia is an EV, or a Tesla, it is simply a fantastic car to drive and live with. Every time I sit in the drivers seat it simply brings a massive smile to my face and at the end of the day thats what matters. Bring on the summer and next 2000 miles :)

33383600853_77da785530_z_d.jpg

Edited by gangzoom