[SOLD]Genuine Nissan LED Rear Lights

narcotix

Either way is PnP only thing is when installing to a DE series car you need to cut one small piece of plastic on Led light connector.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Genuine Nissan ones as supplied by Alex don't need any cuts to the connectors. Went straight on to my DE.

Pete

• Like 1

Either way is PnP only thing is when installing to a DE series car you need to cut one small piece of plastic on Led light connector.

Genuine Nissan ones as supplied by Alex don't need any cuts to the connectors. Went straight on to my DE.

Pete

I bought as well genuine from UK. Can be small difference from UK to EU car connection. Any way connectors are the same is just that is different how to express it like guide which lead into socket. I just need to remove by blade those guides and p'n'p. It was 3 sec job

Pete

The plug has been changed at some point in the life of LEDs. I bought genuine from Abbey that they removed from an HR and needed the plug tab filed down. No biggy though, just add 5 minutes.

Pete

The plug has been changed at some point in the life of LEDs. I bought genuine from Abbey that they removed from an HR and needed the plug tab filed down. No biggy though, just add 5 minutes.

Weird, I bought mine in January :cold: 2011, they were 2nd hand but supplied by Alex just a few weeks earlier. The original owner fitted them for me while I watched on, it was bloody freezing and he did the job in next to no time. I do remember previous posters also saying that the block needed trimming down but I also remember a post by Alex saying the ones he supplied fit all. I don't really understand why Nissan would change the plug on a car that hasn't been made for almost 9 years but someone with more knowledge may know the reason?

Pete