Zee + Vee Photo Shoot! - lots of pics!

chughes163

Hi Everyone

I just picked up my 350z on Saturday and unfortunately the dealer didnt clean it :headhurt: so i spent sunday morning giving it a bit of replenishment with my friend who joined me with his Clio V6.

Anyway....2 clean cars + a boring sunday afternoon = car photo shoot :D

Here are a few pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

24.jpg

276.jpg

275.jpg

20.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

22.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

25.jpg

Thanks for the response

The V6 im sure can give it a run for its money but we havent raced them - it was more some spirited driving through the country roads of oxfordshire enjoying the noise :teeth:

Judging by the performance figures, i doubt theres much in it mind....

Clio:

230bhp

0-60mph approx 5.9 seconds i think

Obviously, 350z has 280bhp but is heavier so I would expect it to have similar performance. I would expect that the 350z will have a bit more go top end as my mate said that above 90mph it seems to wallow around a bit and feel unstable. In my mind, the V6 was built to be completely barmy instead of an out and out racer...however it still has the grunt!

The location was Abingdon Marina, Oxfordshire

lol yea you could be right there! my friend with the V6 is a complete fanatic when it comes to cleaning cars properly and has all the gear....where as i tend to use whatever is available! - i.e. he was using a towel which cost him £20 i think...and im there with my halfords value cleaning pack - everything basic for £7 lol anyway....its filthy again so no doubt will be getting another 'spruce up' soon

Thanks for the response

The V6 im sure can give it a run for its money but we havent raced them - it was more some spirited driving through the country roads of oxfordshire enjoying the noise :teeth:

Judging by the performance figures, i doubt theres much in it mind....

Clio:

230bhp

0-60mph approx 5.9 seconds i think

Obviously, 350z has 280bhp but is heavier so I would expect it to have similar performance. I would expect that the 350z will have a bit more go top end as my mate said that above 90mph it seems to wallow around a bit and feel unstable. In my mind, the V6 was built to be completely barmy instead of an out and out racer...however it still has the grunt!

The location was Abingdon Marina, Oxfordshire

thought it might be close :)

hehe I am sure its capable of high speed - but my guess is the 350z would reach them quicker and feel more comfortable at them - at least thats from what my mate has said! :D

They do really compliment eachother well I think B)

Watch out for a few more pictures from me in the not so distant future hopefully with better weather. A trip to wales is on the cards and also my mate with an s2000 fancies getting a few snaps :D

lol yea the 350z has already 'had its moments' on the country roads :teeth: Obviously its not as forgiving as my previous Alpina BMW and much more like my boxster without traction control. Its great fun to drive mind as its more of a challenge.

And yes, the Vee is definitely a bit of a handful!

Nice pics. I'd love to have a go in a Clio V6, but I suspect it's loads more tricky to handle than the Zed when pushed.

So rare though, that's always a good thing because most owners will be real enthusiasts. I see so many Zeds about that are owned/driven by people who look like they couldn't care less. :(