350z Build Project 1

Well this is the first time i have made a build project so don't expect to much LOL...

Had the Z for around 6 months.

IMG_0920_zpssxz0euga.jpg

this is how i purchased it apart from a rear spoiler i added and new number plates. The rear spoiler i will come to later as not sure if keeping it on or not, sorry did not have photos of it before but was normal Z OEM setup. Just incase you wondered it is a Toyota Celica 2 pillar spoiler.

IMG_1034_zpsktinzryr.jpg

Next was a trip to the Z shed and Bob sorted the wheel arches for me. This is a week after whilst i remembered to take a photo or the rear arches flared ready for new wheels.

IMG_1031_zpse5jfpxfb.jpg

Managed to get some TarmacSportz side skirts which i think look great. Only problem have to use ramps now to get jack under, worth it though.

IMG_1032_zpsdk2pmdpk.jpg

Took delivery of my new wheels, even the pug came to have a look. Have to wait for the fronts as driftworks only had rears in stock.

IMG_1044_zps6clijpln.jpg

Front of the car in bits all for a headlight mod. Oven on and headlights in... pictures to follow soon when done.

Thanks guys, Well the headlights back out of the oven and now sanded lenses ready for re-laquer as they keep going yellow even after getting rid of it. Just in case you wondered i heated the lights at 120c for 9 minutes and worked a treat, very easy.

IMG_1067_zpsdo0uokfc.jpg

Compressor on and lights now sprayed and curing under heat lamp. Ignore the VW badges, not mine there for a mate...

IMG_1068_zpsqtsnqzd2.jpg

Whilst that was going in decided to disconnect rear washer motor as did the wiper delete last week

IMG_1065_zpsryjcftez.jpg

Teins springs fitted all round

IMG_1064_zpsboe6psfj.jpg

Teaser picture of back wheels LOL

IMG_1066_zpsqoxhwarh.jpg