quick survey of opinion: nismo exhaust or not?

sprevett

One of the best mods I ever did on my car, awesome sound and nearly everyone goes nismo because it is that much of an improvement, B)

Give Big Phil a call at ESR 0191 525 5555, he does awesome prices on nismo exhaust :thumbs:

Oh here we go again, my fave topic of the moment :) 'Awesome' sound - a bit muted maybe, or just the right side of annoying for the neighbours? And by improvement do you mean sound or other improvements?

One of the best mods I ever did on my car, awesome sound and nearly everyone goes nismo because it is that much of an improvement, B)

Give Big Phil a call at ESR 0191 525 5555, he does awesome prices on nismo exhaust :thumbs:

Oh here we go again, my fave topic of the moment :) 'Awesome' sound - a bit muted maybe, or just the right side of annoying for the neighbours? And by improvement do you mean sound or other improvements?

Lol you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? :wacko::lol:

No power improvements as the ECU refuses any gains unless UTEC remap, but the sound allows the V6 to come alive, not chavy loud, but performance rumble when going some B)

No power improvements as the ECU refuses any gains unless UTEC remap, but the sound allows the V6 to come alive, not chavy loud, but performance rumble when going some B)

Yeah, think I must have :blush:

There is nothing for it, I will have to hear some different makes in the flesh in order to decide.

Just need to arrange to meet up with some people in the next few weeks, probably at Phils if they are going there, if he doesn't mind.

Yeah, think I must have :blush:

There is nothing for it, I will have to hear some different makes in the flesh in order to decide.

Just need to arrange to meet up with some people in the next few weeks, probably at Phils if they are going there, if he doesn't mind.

Of course we don't mind, we are the ACE cafe of the North.

Do it, I did :teeth:

Didnt know you had a Nismo exhaust Mike ?? when did that happen :)

He drove to Liverpool one night and stole it of Digsy's car :lol:

But been serious Tim i think Digsy sold him his. :thumbs:

:) cool another one in the Nismo club :lol:

Indeed then he can sound like this :teeth:

th_Pullout.jpg

one of the best looking exhausts but im with Ian, little to quiet for me so i went for a DC Sports 'true Dual' B)

:thumbs:

Dare you reveal a price for that? I like the slightly smaller final boxes than the 5zigzenen thing-that-I-can't-ever-remember-how-to-spell, and a true dual sounds right for a V car :)

I need to part with cash in the next few weeks

< hears ping from Big Phil's Radar :lol: >

one of the best looking exhausts but im with Ian, little to quiet for me so i went for a DC Sports 'true Dual' B)

Dare you reveal a price for that? I like the slightly smaller final boxes than the 5zigzenen thing-that-I-can't-ever-remember-how-to-spell, and a true dual sounds right for a V car :)

:notworthy::thumbs:

I still can't work out which exhaust I want to put on my Z. I keep thinking of going for the Nismo for the 'safety' factor knowing it wont disappoint but can't help want to try something else. Need to hear some of them I guess. Anyone for Phils on saturday with an exhaust I can listen to? :p

:notworthy::thumbs:

Uncannily quick :surrender: Ok, how much for a DC from you Phil?