Anyone any idea?????

350zPaul

They are Fabolous Expand Racing wheels, im gonna go ahead and buy them

:D, thanks for your help again guys.

Respect. A man with balls. Trying something new. B)

The wheels look good in my opinion and can't wait to see them fitted.

PS - with wheels you can remove them and sell them seperately. No need to consider others. Body mods maybe but there is always another muppet out there that likes homemade fibreglass pish too! :lol:

1. I like them.

2. What other people think is always worth considering with a mod because one day you're going to want to sell the car (probably)

3. That red car above looks cool apart from the spoiler (IMHO)

IMO the nicest part of that car is the rims :D

Everything else is vile :yuck: Whats with the gaps in the front bumper below the badge? Its lowered far too much, once the arch over laps the top of the rims it looks dog turd and the rear spoiler is hideous. Whats with the big round sticker on the front wing above the inicator and the red door handles :blush::lol:

main.jpg

IMO the nicest version of the wheels "Fabulous Expand R" these ones apparantly theyre as rare as rockin' horse @*!#. My dad knows some Japanese people through work and he e-mailed them to ask if they could speak to Fabulous about a price to have them sent over. Should have word back by Monday :D.

Gonna go for the 19's, could someone confirm the correct sizes for the zed on the site it says "19×9.0J +24 with tyre sizes 245/30R19 at the front" and "19×10.0J+24 with tyre sizes 275/30R19 at the back" does this sound correct?

Thanks again everyone

Paul :)

main.jpg

IMO the nicest version of the wheels "Fabulous Expand R" these ones apparantly theyre as rare as rockin' horse @*!#. My dad knows some Japanese people through work and he e-mailed them to ask if they could speak to Fabulous about a price to have them sent over. Should have word back by Monday :D.

Gonna go for the 19's, could someone confirm the correct sizes for the zed on the site it says "19×9.0J +24 with tyre sizes 245/30R19 at the front" and "19×10.0J+24 with tyre sizes 275/30R19 at the back" does this sound correct?

Thanks again everyone

Paul :)

B) Not bad lookin wheels, keep us updated mate.. Im still searching Racing Hart wheels which are rare as hell :scare: