[SOLD]370Z Fast Intentions HFCs £280 delivered

nub

These were taken off my Z and replaced with ART Decats several days ago because I wanted to enhance the sound and get maximum gains by decatting. However with these HFCs and Fast Intentions catback ( carbon mufflers version) only, the car made 304whp, which I'm told is around 345bhp, maybe a bit more I don't know the exact percentage we're supposed to add. I can show the dyno of anyone wants to see it. I'll be selling the FI cat back later when I can buy an Ark Grip.

These HFCs were a bit quieter than the ART Pipes and obviously they're designed to pass the MOT no problem, they did not trigger the EML or any lights on my car either, which I purchased at 16k miles so it can't have done loads of miles with the previous owner. I know that some like the Berk HFCs, the cores are known to fail and perish. So I've included pics of the both the cores and you can see they are in perfect condition. So you may rest assured they're in perfect working order and function the same as if it were brand new really, most importantly they'll pass the MOT. If you've got an MOT very soon I'll offer my own guarantee on that - or I will give you a full refund.

http://www.fastintentions.com/product_info.php/products_id/84

I'm not really sure on the value, as far as I remember I think all the good HFCs are made in the US and cost more or less £500 to buy over here. So I'll price them at £280 delivered for now, if this is too high feel free to let me know and I'll adjust. And as mentioned, for peace of mind, if you have MOT in the next month or so, I'll offer a full refund if it fails, unless you have forced induction. I expect them to continue functioning for many years and I think Fast Intentions are known for making quality stuff.

Mods I had already put these away when I remembered my username is supposed to be in the pics so I did it after with my dog Harley who is in the first pic with the cats and same carpet etc. My apologies but I hope this is sufficient proof that I do indeed possess the items.

bff4a4e114a0e724c9ac29def85975aa.jpg254bb82c073134c7880edb8f221519f4.jpgd3e353794bb320a812ed8dc637034858.jpg0ba3cfe596100f993b2e825de276de94.jpgb728825b87995a3f3e212227be5caf9b.jpg6ee963d06c629b0ab2bacfc63c6257c7.jpg831bede43b3a01349b6d7b97f993884e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let this one through, just ;)

Thanks dude, I already put them in the boot of my Honda Jazz boxed up, which is at my place now about 15 miles away until tomorrow. I only remembered after I had left, but you can see it's the same carpet etc and the same nosey dog, took that photo not long after the first lot. But thanks again

Can anyone confirm that these don't 'hiss' when you lift off the throttle? I currently have Berks hfc's, which sound great but the hiss does my tits in when changing gear/letting off the throttle!

If yours don't I will probably take them off your hands

Can anyone confirm that these don't 'hiss' when you lift off the throttle? I currently have Berks hfc's, which sound great but the hiss does my tits in when changing gear/letting off the throttle!

If yours don't I will probably take them off your hands

Well when I fitted my ART pipes the first thing I noticed was this hissing appeared, which I did not notice with these HFCs but this seems to have reduced each day as I bought it new and it's running in kinda with soot. I'm not sure if it still does anymore but on the first few days it hissed a lot louder than these HFCs do, and exactly as you describe it. So based on that I can tell you that with the HFCs the hiss was hardly noticeable, maybe it does hiss less than the Berks, quite possibly but I can't promise you that as there may be other factors involved. I was also told by my mechanic that some gaskets were missing on my exhaust so I don't know if that would cause hissing or contribute to it. In this video you can hear a hiss for a moment, but I could only ever hear it with windows open and some people do say that all HFCs hiss, which may be true especially as Berks seem to be by far the most common brand of HFC. To summarise, i won't state that they do not hiss. I think they might hiss slightly but on my setup with FI catback the hissing can't have been very loud or I'd remember it. More than likely all of them hiss to a degree, or maybe the hissing is not even caused by the HFCs.

Also I've read the rules and I see that it's suggested that people don't pay via gift/friends and family. If nobody wants to do that it's understandable and I will accept regular PayPal payment but if anyone is comfortable doing so I would much rather PayPal did not take £20 or whatever from me. My EBay username is "nunes1337" and I have thousands of posts on two Type R forums if anyone wants to check my reputation and feedback or wants my Facebook or anything else 🙂ðŸ‘

It might do. I know quite a few of the parts are interchangeable, like people put the nismo catbacks on regular 370s right? Some parts definitely are, I won't say 100% though ;)

It might do. I know quite a few of the parts are interchangeable, like people put the nismo catbacks on regular 370s right? Some parts definitely are, I won't say 100% though ;)

Hmmm I don't see why they wouldn't be, i just need some more noise

Ok These are provisionally sold to sonic, he messaged me a while ago I didn't notice. So if a Mod can keep thread open for now, until I've received payment, then posted it and buyer has received? Is that how it works here ?

Thanks

Ok These are provisionally sold to sonic, he messaged me a while ago I didn't notice. So if a Mod can keep thread open for now, until I've received payment, then posted it and buyer has received? Is that how it works here ?

Thanks

Yep basically as soon as you're happy you've been paid and the item is gone/sold we'll lock it down.

Just let us know in this thread when you're happy. :thumbs:

Payment received so it's sold. I'm gonna try post it Monday once I've printed a label etc. Mods you may keep this open if you like until Sonic confirms he has received the items and is happy with them. Cheers

Bought the car a year ago tomorrow, so this is its birthday pressie! Cheers

I think you'll be pleased with the transformation in sound. even the nismo stock cat back which you told me you have have is really far too quiet as standard and does not do the car justice. Yet this alone will definitely free up 10-20bhp and it will not be too loud with your stock nismo catback. Another dude on here has a 370z nismo with stock CBE and the same decat as me, which is slightly louder than these and it's still not loud enough for him. I know you wanted to wait for a resonated HFC but I think that would be unnecessary, too quiet, plus the last exhaust part to sell on in here before this was an Ark Grip, over 3-4 months ago. So this market is slow and you'd be waiting a very long time for anything in particular to appear 2nd hand. I'd love a 2nd hand ARK Grip right now but how long until another one of those comes up for sale I wonder? Could be ages 😩

You'd need a fresh set of gaskets I guess but if you have any issues at all fitting these then don't hesitate to let me know. If for any reason they don't fit or don't function then I'll refund you 100%. But they're in perfect condition and will be fine. My mechanic charged me about 1.5 hours to fit my decats so I expect these to be similar. 😊ðŸ‘ðŸ»