[SOLD]Various bits from my 350z for sale (this time I read the pic rules)

CarlW

Unfortunately my relationship with my 350Z has had to be brought to a premature end. After only 3 months of owenership work / financial changes mean I'm doing a lot more miles and as I don't have the facility to keep two cars she has to go. I might have only had her for a few months but during that time I added a couple of little things which are now up for sale.

Kenwood DDX4016BT Double DIN Stereo and 350Z fitting kit. The stereo includes AM/FM Radio, USB Connection, Bluetooth Music and Telephone Connection, CD/DVD Player, the only thing that's missing is the microphone but you can pick those up easily on ebay. I'm looking for £130 which will include postage within mainland UK

Sold

IMG_0312_zpsxizoqa3w.jpg

Next up is a set of LED rear lights, they aren't orognal Nissan but they fit like a charm and look really good on the car, for these I'd like to get £80 to include postage to mainlan UK. They are in perfect condition and will come in the box they were shipped from the USA.

Sold

IMG_0313_zpsnanpaofm.jpg

Finally comes a gear knob I purchased from this forum, it's brushed aluminium without any colour picking out the gear numbers or 350z along it's side. I'm looking for £25 which will, you guessed it, include postage to anywhere in the UK mainland.

Sold

IMG_0311_zpscmusinox.jpg

Drop me a PM or email if your interested and we can sort out the details

Thanks

Carl

Edited by CarlW

Interested in the head unit if you still have it in a week or two, what's it like connecting to an Android phone for hands free and playing music from my Android phone?? I Googled the head unit and it said it was for iPhone's really.