Coolant top up - in a pinch

RobPhoboS

Hah, I knew someone was going to say that!

I'm not in the position to use it though, I don't know how much came out, maybe 1ltr maybe more.

I can get the Nissan stuff but obviously not now, I need to use the car soon, and in the morning... Thus in a pinch so not sure what to do. Or if to just plop in a bit of water.

The below was taken from the NISMO product shop.

Genuine Nissan radiator coolant (L248SP) has advanced formulation for aluminum and cast iron engine parts. This Nissan radiator contains no amines, no silicates, which may harm water pump seals, or borates that may cause aluminum corrosion and pitting which would cause your radiator to malfunction quicker.

The genuine Nissan radiator coolant is a 100% concentrated product which means it should be diluted to a 50/50 ratio. This mixture ratio ensures maximum cooling system efficiency and excellent corrosion protection for your radiator.

The pre-diluted one gallon container is already a 50% antifreeze and 50% distilled water mix. Do not add additional water when using pre-diluted Blue LLC

Additional Information for using Blue LLC

Blue LLC and Green-colored Nissan LLC (P/N 999MP-AF000P) are compatible with each other:

Blue can be mixed / added with Green

Green can be mixed / added with Blue

Shipping through UPS Only.

CAUTION:

LLC must always be used with demineralized or distilled water, otherwise the life expectancy of the LLC (Blue or Green) will be degraded and cooling system damage may occur.

Edited by rothers2901