UPREV tuners in UK... Just 3?

cob1980

I just want to check I have the correct info; are there just 3 choices for getting the UPREV done on my 05 350z

H-Dev

Abbey

Tdi North

Edit, also:

RS Tuning? Leeds

SVM (by Abbey)

Dyna-Tune, Scotland

Edited by cob1980

Thank you

SVM can remap these also

Ooh I thought they were just 370z, I will call them to check as they are closer to home. Thanks.

Yes, very close to Brum. I booked remap on my Z for tomorrow, multimap + launch control. Make them a ring, ask for Amar.

Dyna-tune in scotland

Far for me but I'll add to the list, thanks!

Thank you

SVM can remap these also

Ooh I thought they were just 370z, I will call them to check as they are closer to home. Thanks.

Yes, very close to Brum. I booked remap on my Z for tomorrow, multimap + launch control. Make them a ring, ask for Amar.

Let us know how it goes !! :) (multi-map is that only on JDM and early Zeds?)

We tune all the SVM car's for the guys there.

Aah ok, makes sense.

Thank you

SVM can remap these also

How'd it go??

Thank you

SVM can remap these also

How'd it go??

It was an etune made by Abbey, it's ok but I want the best so I booked a dyno remap at Abbey on Feb 15th.

Here's a question; if you have the re-map done with HFC's, would there be an adverse affect if they were swapped back to OEM cats on the same map?

Of course. The new map is made considering different exhaust gas flow, if you put again a bottleneck on their way you should change ECU parameters. Probably not a big issue on NA engine, it might be a big problem on FI.