Wizards of NOS 75 shot system

P15UL T

Hi guys. I planned on keeping this to fit on my car later this year but I've ran out of cash to finish my garage build so needs must

You get everything that's in the pictures. Most wiring harness is intact but I'd recommend getting a professional to install it.

2x bottles

2x bottle warmers

75 shot solonoids

Max extreme Progressive controller

£900 + postage

64088852-A103-4A05-90E6-D5CC35F1AAE7.jpg

F26CCF9E-15EC-4661-A8E2-80EFBAB5D176.jpg

7A91EC9A-B270-4E7D-A508-72A03C4331C6.jpg

91085AE8-5E07-4201-AE3C-3FC6421CCD22.jpg

B5219B35-80D7-401A-A29D-2DF3929F0932.jpg

AF38DB27-BE07-4A92-A4A5-19417B278E35_1.jpg

Edited by P15UL T

were can you fill it up??

You can find outlets via the Wizards of NOS forum. I used to get mine filled from just round the corner from Santa Pod Raceway, as well as a place near West Bromwich. Any company that deals with drag specific cars normally have access to NOS.

You're also looking at c £50 to fill two 10lb bottles.

Nitrous refills cost £5-£6.50 per pound so up to £130 to refill two bottles

Bloody hell! That's gone up a LOT! Must be due to today's youth snorting and inhaling all sorts of @*!#!

• Like 1

Been £5 per pound for more than 10 years , its cheaper if you rent a big bottle and decant at home but used to cost me £3.60 per pound when I did that back in 2005

I used to get mine from a drag car company as above, was never charged £5 per lb that's for sure.

Been £5 per pound for more than 10 years , its cheaper if you rent a big bottle and decant at home but used to cost me £3.60 per pound when I did that back in 2005

I used to get mine from a drag car company as above, was never charged £5 per lb that's for sure.

Me too either from Speed Shack at the drag strip or Andy Robinson race cars until i bought the stuff myself , sold around half of the bottle to a few customers which made it more or less free for me

• Like 1

I have been running happy gas for a few months now and the buyer of this kit will not be disappointed, set aside £1000 roughly for install and tuning and you will have a great time, this kit is plug in and play, everything you need by a reliable brand GLWTS!

• Like 2

I have been running happy gas for a few months now and the buyer of this kit will not be disappointed, set aside £1000 roughly for install and tuning and you will have a great time, this kit is plug in and play, everything you need by a reliable brand GLWTS!

Appreciate that man. Cheers

The same question comes with "how much fuel does a Zed use". It's all relative to your right foot.

Conditions to consider:

Jet size

Initiation point in the rev range

Progressive value of NOS being fired once initiated

Throttle position initiation point (in my case 75%)

If I recall my RPM initiation point was 4K progressive to 6.5k. Unless you are continuously in this rev range, or less than 75% throttle you're not firing.

Let me example a rough gauge of heavy usage. 3 laps of the Nurburgring used 1 10lb bottle.

General town usage a bottle would last me a month. I may have used more NOS in that one month IF my local filling station was round the corner. As this wasn't the case I used to only use NOS for when it was really needed.

Consumption is therefore relative to your right foot. Increase the jet size and you're squirting more NOS. Take your car to a 1/4 strip you're going to need more regular refills.

Now not being a wimp like Wasso above I mapped mine in for 3300rpm the results are spectacular!!!!

504bhp.jpg

look at all that torque :thumbs:

Great kit never let me down, only thing I didn't have was auto bottle openers IIRC, usage as Wasso says is subjective, you can use a bottle in a day of half in a month it all depends on what you are doing with the car, however much you use it's usually all FUN!

GLWTS :thumbs:

Ahhhh it was Abbey who set the initiation point, then I got bored and moved it 3k. Straight back at ya Mr K :p

*dont read Keysers dyno plot and think you'll be getting 150lbft Torque, he's kinda excluded the fact of running a fully built engine and a SC. (With added meth!)

:thumbs:

• Like 1

I've never used it myself , maybe one of the guys above can help with that one :)

I see your not too far from me ;)

Paul

You think Chris at dyna tune would do a set up for this ? Mind I seen a vid of your z after being charged

I've never used it myself , maybe one of the guys above can help with that one :)

Paul

You think Chris at dyna tune would do a set up for this ? Mind I seen a vid of your z after being charged

I'm pretty sure he could manage this :)

Paul

I'm pretty sure he could manage this :)

Going to send him a message just now. Also found a refill place in Dunfermline that do fill ups £8 per Lb seems pretty good priced. Will message back soon hopefully youve not sold it yet haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...