Help: any tuners in Birmingham area?

Templare

Hi guys, after 3 months I bought it my 313 GT needs some vitamins... I'd like to get new HFC's, full exhaust system, air filters and program the ECU. I live in Birmingham, really no idea where to go. May you help me?

Thanks in advance.

I'm in Brum too *Sheldon. For that bits and fitting I'd recommend Cougar Store

135 Queens Rd

Leicester

LE2 3FL

Then for the mapping we have a group buy with HDev coming up you might be allowed to tag onto.

• Like 1

I'm in Brum too *Sheldon. For that bits and fitting I'd recommend Cougar Store

135 Queens Rd

Leicester

LE2 3FL

Then for the mapping we have a group buy with HDev coming up you might be allowed to tag onto.

Thanks for your reply. I live in Harborne since December 2015 but I'm from Italy. Can you tell me how to join the group buy? I'm really interested.

I would suggest calling Jez @ HDev to confirm your interest and what your after. Say all ten spots have been accounted for via the forum at present, however would it be possible to be the 11th member and come down on a separate date pending any drop outs.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113392-350z-uprev-group-buy-at-h-dev-proposed-feb-2017/

Edited by davey_83

Litchfields are just down the road from you in Deerhurst GL19 4BP.

Thank you for your reply. It's not so far from Birmingham indeed.

Litchfield are tunning my 370 next couple of weeks using ecutek

Pretty sure he doesn't do uprev

Best jump on the uprev group buy horsham will look after you :)

Thank you all guys.

Daley, I read the topic about the group buy, the problem is that I can know my days off just one week before so, for instance, I can't get an appointment now for February. My idea is to get new parts and then give Jez or SVM a call. By the way 400 quid to remap a car like our 350z it's really cheap, in South Italy (where I lived) I used to ask 500 euros to remap an old EDC15, in the North of the country prices were and still are higher than mine...

Ok, I'll keep you posted. Cheers!

I know what you mean, to remap my old 99' Almera GTi via Nistune @ Abbey would have been £650 a few years back :lol:

Nistune requires a board to be soldiered into the ECU where as the UPREV is just a reflash via the OBD connector so no hardware needs buying or fitting.

I know, bet there's not much call for Nistune these days for the older style ecu'd cars 200sx, Pulsar DET etc.

• 1 month later...