[SOLD]370z Seats for sale May fit 350z with modification

Jonnymonno

After replacing my standard 370 seats I can't see the point of keeping them so I might as well put them up for sale.

They are in top condition as the car has only covered 28,000m from new.

With a little work I am told they will fit the 350 for anyone looking to upgrade their worn out seats

I'm looking for £300 for the pair and could possibly deliver if not too far away

Everything works and heated too

Pm me for more details if interested

Thanks

0c1d63be335a32966658f7eb3d485f77.jpg

004615a864cce23bb1a38204bd8741b4.jpg

28577cf0ce789d26f38808b7664e1d0a.jpg

390064db64779a8ab179692101632888.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Jonnymonno

Moved to the "370Z Parts For Sale" sub section as that's what they are from. ;)

If you wish to advertise them to 350Z owners then maybe change the title to reflect that. E.g: "370Z seats for sale ~ May also fit 350Z with modification".

You can edit your title by clicking on "Edit" in your first post, followed by "Use Full Editor". GLWTS. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Oooooh I likey, just not a fan of the head rest. I'm wondering if the 350's headrest would fit em.

Where are you based mate?

Scholar Green Stoke on Trent, not sure about the headrests, measure the hole centres and I will check

It's a good possibility they will fit :)

Moved to the "370Z Parts For Sale" sub section as that's what they are from. ;)

If you wish to advertise them to 350Z owners then maybe change the title to reflect that. E.g: "370Z seats for sale ~ May also fit 350Z with modification".

You can edit your title by clicking on "Edit" in your first post, followed by "Use Full Editor". GLWTS. :thumbs:

Have altered the title thanks :)

I fitted 370z seats into my DE ( well my mechanic did), a bit of faffing around but not bad. Really lifts the DE interior imo and a great mod. Only thing is they are wider and they rub on the door plastics and sqeek a bit but I'm on the case with a solution in the new year. Hopefully just a bit of cloth cut to shape and attached somehow !!.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...