What a Difference!!

shire350Z

nope :lol: but not much in it!!!

but to be honest from my point of view alot nicer sound!!! the nismos really nice but youv alot more sound on tap when you want and its not to loud theres no droning either!! be good to hear them at donny round the track if we get on it!!! or just side by side !!!

nope :lol: but not much in it!!!

but to be honest from my point of view alot nicer sound!!! the nismos really nice but youv alot more sound on tap when you want and its not to loud theres no droning either!! be good to hear them at donny round the track if we get on it!!! or just side by side !!!

Who's Nismo did you hear? :)

i havent the kinetix so that may make alot of difference!!! Be interesting to see what there like side by side at donny and on the track hopefully!

picture of what chris?

The DC fitted to the car?

I`m about to choose an exhaust and am torn between the looks of the nismo, or something just that little bit raunchier in sound. I don't like big dustbin exhausts though so basically want to see everything out there and make a choice based on looks AND sound! Somehow I doubt that will be easy...

id literally just fetched it from the garage the night before them pictures that was in the morning before i went to work!! its very clean only part that isnt is inside the tailpipes but they will be ;) you can see the frost inside them on one of the pics :lol:

It took me ages to decide chris i was set on a nismo until i heard one then decided i just wanted something with a little more growl so for me the DC is perfect!! :thumbs:

if you get down to donny show ull hear several exhausts :)

Ah, for some reason the pics didn't download for me before.

Looks nice! I`m impressed that it has reasonably subtle tailpipes.

I was considering at a plain-ended 5zigen also.

Can't manage Donny but will gladly meet people at Big Phils if any are around.

I feel a new thread coming on...

that when you going up H5 then???

new parts fitted then just before donny show!!! you'll be covering some miles that week!!!!

what you planning on buying from him?! ;)

No, I just figured you wowuld be doing it before the show too....! ;)

But there might be some new parts. There might not. :unsure::secret:;)