What a Difference!!

shire350Z

Car has been in today for a new clutch but the flywheel had gone aswell!so had an uprated JWT fitted and while it was at the garage had a DC sports true dual system fitted and a popcharger!!!

What a difference car feels so much smoother and picks up alot better!!! :D

Then theres the sound!!!! what a system, took me a while to decide which system to go for but im very happy with the DC quiet when you want it to be, no droning and sounds awesome when you sink the right foot and when you lift off spits and pops at you!!! Not been a cheap day, at all!! But def worth it!!!

Cheers phil :thumbs:

Cheers martin, but its in nissan weds for the axles mind that will be all sorted for £221 :D

then iv gotta have it in the bodyshop for a fair bit off work and get all the goodies on in that engine bay, all before donny show!!! :wacko:

yeah lomoto so make sure you bring that hundred quid tommorrow :lol:

you all know what the Dc looks like :lol: its not as nice looking as the nismo as some have commented but for me worth it for the extra sound you get!!! :thumbs:

will try get a picture tomorrow but still loads to do just hoping to get it all done before donny!!! cant see it though :doh:

Out of interest which garage did you take it to?

Im thinking of taking mine to Tims for its discs and pads, along with a couple of bottles of red and a crate of beer, eh Tim? :teeth:;)

When your ready mate, so long as the temperature in my garage is above 10c :lol:

well spotted ;)

That picture was took the night i bought the car just liek it so thought id stick that up to :lol:

As you can see the new number plates look sh!t after the feds got me!!!Gotta get some new ones done that look a little better!!

Got a dyno run on saturday so ill post a video up off the run! :thumbs: