Rear Diffusers - Post yours up

Scene

Im looking to pick up a rear diffuser for my 350 but I'm struggling to choose.

I know a couple vendors on here sell them and theres options on ebay but the product shots always seem a bit dark or obviosuly photoshopped so its hard to see clearly how they look.

Im not a fan of spats either and most of the example images have them fitted with additional spats fitted.

So really Im after customer experience and recommendations with hopefully some clear photo examples to help me decide.

It will be going on this to tie the rear end in with the rest of car

2v1lnd3.jpg

Edited by Scene
  • Like 1

Hiya mate I have the same side steps as you and the same diffuser as buster just without the spats. I'm very happy with the way they look together. And I think the diffuser looks great.

Nice looking zed btw ðŸ‘

IMG_0449_zpsymy9jckc.jpg

IMG_0490_zpsr6c2rrcs.jpg

Edited by Dean.B
  • Like 3

Glad it helps mate, yes I brought mine from tarmac sportz it's the TS rear diffuser.

No they weren't , these were taken at the Japanese performance show at stoneleigh park. Good show ðŸ‘

I'd say there is quite a bit of clearance, I'm on airlift but do drive low also over smaller speed bumps, and I haven't caught mine on the ground before. Its always the exhaust I catch at front 😜

Edited by Dean.B

If you like the TS one without the vortex generators attached, look for the Rocket Bunny version, it's the same kind of style, but wider and meets the sides and lines of the bumper.

to add to this as I have the Rocket Bunny diffuser you need to think fitment before purchase depending on what exhaust system you have as the middle section of the diffuser is quite long