Carpet in the boot..

linkster

If you fit the Nissan Tonnau Cover it has 2 metal arms that attach to the boot and then to the tonnau. This keeps the carpet from moving and as mbs says the net helps. Also some well placed velcro may help....

+1 - mine used to move about and the retaining lugs of the tonneau cover stopped it. Seem to remember Nixy supplied me a cargo net for the promise of a drink, or postage or something. Been a life saver for tying stuff down :thumbs:

Thanks all, can you recommend any places to buy such nets and covers? (or there's always Holdcroft..)

Got mine from a local stealer as they had some 350 parts on the shelf that they hadnt shifted so got the tonnau cheap. You could make your own, there is a template on another 350z forum if your handy... Someone else was making them too, not sure if hes got anymore for sale.

Nissan Cargo net I got from the states as they are about £15. They are a little different to the Pug ones as they are double layered and form an envelope, so work well for smaller items. Trying to remember who from now, will find receipt and post the name later.

you may have to pay import duty so take the cost of that into consideration.

Otherwise go to Holdctofts, you can also get forum discount form them

Think there is a £150ish import limit now so its worth while on the small stuff.

But then buying in the UK will make it easier if there is a problem.... Not that there should be with a cargo net!!!

you may have to pay import duty so take the cost of that into consideration.

Otherwise go to Holdctofts, you can also get forum discount form them

Think there is a £150ish import limit now so its worth while on the small stuff.

But then buying in the UK will make it easier if there is a problem.... Not that there should be with a cargo net!!!

I import a lot of games and movies and sadly that is not true - got stung for £15 on a £30 order from Amazon lately.