Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine needs a clean but as these bloody seats are taking me all weekend, I dont think I'll have the time. Hopefully you lot will be more interested in my seat transformation than my dirty car :teeth:

count me in, back from the states... cleaned the car today, went for a drive - and it pi**ed it down... when I got the car back, salt and sh1t all up the sides.

Cleaning time again tomorrow!

Where's H5 when ya need him...

I am here! :teeth: What's up bud??

I hope to be there. Depends whether I have to go away for work yet.... :dry:

Hi guys, I'll be sure to say hi and ask loads of questions;) Would be good to see a load of Z's to get an idea of things:)

Spoke to 3FiddyZ (I think going from his comments above about going in a suit:D)a couple of months back, I was with the guy in the black supra as mine was in the garage after spinning it....

It actually starts at 6:30pm but doesn't tend to get busier until a little later, but weather doesn't look great...

Hi guys, I'll be sure to say hi and ask loads of questions;) Would be good to see a load of Z's to get an idea of things:)

Spoke to 3FiddyZ (I think going from his comments above about going in a suit:D)a couple of months back, I was with the guy in the black supra as mine was in the garage after spinning it....

It actually starts at 6:30pm but doesn't tend to get busier until a little later, but weather doesn't look great...

Hey Razza! Yep was me! Think I am the only person to turn up to a car meet on a freezing evening in a suit!! Will be better prepared this time! I remember the Supra, flat black paint and a carbon bonnet? Glad your looking at a Zed and hope we can answer your questions.

What time are people going to the meet.

I normally get there about 7.30pm. We seemed to be a little late last time to grab some space, so if someone wants to head down early and save a few spaces it would be much appreciated :thumbs::teeth:

Hey Razza! Yep was me! Think I am the only person to turn up to a car meet on a freezing evening in a suit!! Will be better prepared this time! I remember the Supra, flat black paint and a carbon bonnet? Glad your looking at a Zed and hope we can answer your questions.

Did think you looked a little cold....tip for the next couple of months...two pairs of socks, works a treat as they're the first thing to get cold ;)

....but will probably have the dirtiest Z as no time to wash ;)

Want a wager on that ;)

+1 - mines minging. Not shine and show this time then! Weather not looking too good for later, have to keep an eye out :headhurt:

It's nice and Sunny here in Reading at the moment.

I work about 10 minutes away from where the meet is and sun is shining btu still cold :p

Yes Rob, there's a motoway service station about 2 minutes before Junction 11 (if you're coming from the right way).

Simmz can give us a weather report just before leaving work then! :lol:

I'll be screaming past in about 1/2hr on my way home. Its meant to rain about 5-6pm onwards, but knowing the weather report its miles off anyway!