Autotuner - August 10th 08 Brands Hatch trackday & club

H5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since N15MNO has raised the Brands question, lets see if we can start getting names for this.

If we can get 25 cars early enough, we could flood Brands Hatch with Zeds for a parade lap. Would be great. :thumbs:

1. H5

2. N15MNO

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like the next big one, am sure those that have been to Donny, Japfest and JTS vouch for these being a good day out. :)

Similar format, club stand, track day and car show. Drift championships and Time Attack on the track too.

Driver - £10, Passenger £15, Track time £25.

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED AS SPACE IS LIMITED AT BRANDS HATCH - PLEASE GET YOUR NAMES DOWN ASAP. :)

1. H5

2. N15MNO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Migtht be interested to go along to this one. To do the track time do you need a helmet?

Yep.

I got an e-mail from the organisers last week asking if we were going to be attending so will see what I can sort out. Gimme a couple of days for updates. :)

For an update, please see below:

Donny South and the National Car Club Championship have moved to a new home - Autotuner at Brands Hatch on 10th August 2008. This fantastic club event brings you prize money totalling £3000, together with a day of fast moving track action from Time Attack and the European Drift Championship.

AUTOTUNER.jpg

Don’t miss out , book club space and track time now!

OK, an update for all:-

Autotuner 08 - Brands Hatch - Sunday 10th August 2008.

Show car driver entry is £10, in advance.

Passenger entry is £15, on the day.

If you want to book a driver ticket, then I can organise making the payment provided people PayPal me £10 plus PayPal fees

I will need the following information in order to book:

Car model

Car registration number

Your full name

Your delivery address*

*there is a chance I can't make this one, so I will arrange for tickets to be sent to you all directly.

Track time - If you want track time then you can book directly with the organisers at www.motorsportvision.co.uk/autotuner

They will give you the specific requirements for Brands Hatch, but expect it to include a helmet, long sleeves, and no cameras in the car unless bolted to the car.

Any other questions, fire away. :)