Website teaser

bigphil

• 2 weeks later...
When are you looking to have the website fully live Phil? Cant wait to be able to hopefully see stock online, and I'm sure my CC company will love you too :teeth:

We have secured funding from business innovations so we are just waiting for them to sign off the expenditure, most of the work is done so hopefuuly by the end of march.

When are you looking to have the website fully live Phil? Cant wait to be able to hopefully see stock online, and I'm sure my CC company will love you too :teeth:

We have secured funding from business innovations so we are just waiting for them to sign off the expenditure, most of the work is done so hopefuuly by the end of march.

Good news, i keep putting off ringing you in fear of been releived of £1700 for a set of Nismo wheels and tyres. :headhurt::lol:

Good news, i keep putting off ringing you in fear of been releived of £1700 for a set of Nismo wheels and tyres. :headhurt::lol:

give me your number and I'll ring you then :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Straight talking as ever! You have nowhere to hide these days :teeth: