<Wanted>rear window louvre

valy

I think the only place you're going to find one is from Grundy@TeamTarmac: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109209-teamtarmac-next-new-item-pictures-pg18/

Not sure any used ones will be popping up anytime soon as they've only just started getting them sorted (well her in the UK anyway) but I guess it can't hurt to ask. Good luck. :thumbs:

thanks GM...already asked Matt for one a week ago but never had a reply back...not sure what the whole situation is like atm...

That's not good then. :dry:

Could be a genuine reason though like he's ill or he hasn't got your message as his inbox is full or something. Let us know if you still have problems getting in contact with him or getting a response. Good luck. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Think

Was about to recommend JPFIBREGLASS also as they're the only ones who seem to be making any within a reasonable time frame and without costing an arm and a leg.

Downside being that its fibreglass and seems to be the old style (needs roof spoiler). Got some doubts about quality, but saw someone received there's yesterday on FB and should be getting up some pics / installing soon.

Yeah but it's a quicker way to get them and I believe they come with the top spoiler. Otherwise the only options are to contact Zachustech, wait for a 2nd hand set or make your own. There's another lad who's making some I think so I'll try and get his info up.

I am dealing with a guy from a new 350z facebook page...he's making them here in UK...think he is copying the Project Louvre Zed...

That's the guy I was talking about, he's making direct copies of the same one I have.