rear quarter panels wanted

Mark350zShaw

Mark,

In stock but the downside is that you would have to cut them off yourself, however on the plus side you can have them for free as the cars will be heading to the crusher shortly.

Alex. :)

Edited by ZMANALEX

The problem with the rest quarters is that they are nearly half the car and welded in, unlike the front wings which are bolt on. You might be better getting a bodyshop to cut the rust out and weld in new metal.

Just to put my 2 cents in - agree with above - I've tried cutting them out before with a huge petrol grinder - but due to the evil spot welding in the middle, it's pretty much impossible to do without damaging the panel. Hence I don't think anyone will be selling them.

It's a rather large panel and £600 from Nissan.

Lots of work to fit too.

If your existing wings can be saved I'd go for it.

49aaec1ce2ceba754d2bb3ac9c5db02f_zps2ktfpnau.jpg

b1295324505f8b712485325325c73ea9_zpsrkjfkekp.jpg

Is that rear quarter all one panel? I've been trying to work out how this Seibon Rear Quarter fits on after being told it directly replaces one panel. Your pic has just raised more questions...

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/seibon-2503.html?___SID=U

I'd appreciate your help and advice as you clearly know what you are doing :thumbs:

I'm afraid I can't take credit for the work involved fitting the panel as after a rather nasty crash last season I had to rebuild most of the car!

Take a look at my Silver Pheonix rebuild thread.

In answer to your question yes that is how the panel comes from Nissan but a good body shop would probably be able the cut a lot of it off and make it smaller.

It's a rather large panel and £600 from Nissan.

Lots of work to fit too.

If your existing wings can be saved I'd go for it.

49aaec1ce2ceba754d2bb3ac9c5db02f_zps2ktfpnau.jpg

b1295324505f8b712485325325c73ea9_zpsrkjfkekp.jpg

Is that rear quarter all one panel? I've been trying to work out how this Seibon Rear Quarter fits on after being told it directly replaces one panel. Your pic has just raised more questions...

http://www.garagewhi...3.html?___SID=U

I'd appreciate your help and advice as you clearly know what you are doing :thumbs:

I assumed the Seibon was just an over fender, I wouldn't like to be the one cutting the wing out and trying to fit the carbon in it's place :wacko: