decision made. i now have a zed!

sprevett

tested them both again and went for the younger model. :p so all I have to do is collect it, get it to big phil for a nismo, and work out how the heck to tell fiancee that the wedding might have to be delayed... B) still, what's a few weeks of angry woman compared to a '54 GT in gunmetal with alezan leather eh? well ok it might be more than a few weeks...thanks to all for help & advice and I pleased to be getting my first zed very soon. :yahoo:

...in my favour she has always commented how cool Zs look, and she llikes a good thrash in a sports car...:teeth: oh by the way, I notice some of you chaps with coupes have 'tonneau' listed as an add-on. forgive my zignorance but aren't they for roadsters? what are they?:blush:

...in my favour she has always commented how cool Zs look, and she llikes a good thrash in a sports car...:teeth: oh by the way, I notice some of you chaps with coupes have 'tonneau' listed as an add-on. forgive my zignorance but aren't they for roadsters? what are they?:blush:

God know's why they are called tonneau's

all they are is a blanking piece that fits underneath the rear strut brace to stop stuuff in the boot sliding forward :thumbs:

Well done with your purchase by the way

Good choice!

If you're after a tonneau, try Holdcroft.

They're genuine bits and cheaper than I could find anywhere else. One dealer reckoned it was less than they were paying for them, but I'm not entirely convinced. Might be a forum discount available(?)

It was the first thing I got after I picked mine up and realised how open the boot was. Piece of cake to fit too - just screw a couple of brackets in and you're away.

tested them both again and went for the younger model. :p so all I have to do is collect it, get it to big phil for a nismo, and work out how the heck to tell fiancee that the wedding might have to be delayed... B) still, what's a few weeks of angry woman compared to a '54 GT in gunmetal with alezan leather eh? well ok it might be more than a few weeks...thanks to all for help & advice and I pleased to be getting my first zed very soon. :yahoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: A man after my own heart, my z is the reason why Im not engaged yet :lol::lol::blush: