Anyone know of this zed? Buyers advice

ZedGreg

Seems to be okay.

Although there is no picture of the drivers side of the car which seems odd - check they aren't hiding any damage

No mention of clutch and it will be coming up to that time soon.

The ad also says serviced by husbands garage - check if that means its got paperwork or not. Otherwise its a car with no history since 2009.

Due to the above two points - i personally would pay £6000-£6500 due to 'summer tax' at the moment.

For referance how much would i be looking for a clutch change - i'm fairly handy but tend not to play with engine/geartrain bits too much so it would be a garage jobby.

Thanks for your advice guys

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Up yo 35...mpg... ma backside. You'll get 22 unless your sitting at 50 lol. Low running costs? Maybe they haven't driven it enough lol. Looks clean enough, just do the usual checks if you go see it, you'll only know yourself about the clutch when you test drive it. I'm still on the original at just about 80K and its still fine. Make sure there's no rattles from the suspension either. And if you wanna be super paranoid, go to the governments 'MOT History' site and see what kinda of advisories/fails its had. They obviously would need fixed for future MOT's but it can give you an idea of whats been going wrong with the car sometimes. Good luck! Rare colour too

Edited by AMT

Up yo 35...mpg... ma backside. You'll get 22 unless your sitting at 50 lol. Low running costs? Maybe they haven't driven it enough lol. Looks clean enough, just do the usual checks if you go see it, you'll only know yourself about the clutch when you test drive it. I'm still on the original at just about 80K and its still fine. Make sure there's no rattles from the suspension either. And if you wanna be super paranoid, go to the governments 'MOT History' site and see what kinda of advisories/fails its had. They obviously would need fixed for future MOT's but it can give you an idea of whats been going wrong with the car sometimes. Good luck! Rare colour too

I've had 39mpg on cruise control, so he's not telling any porkies.

Looks good.I paid 5.5k for mine over a year ago. 2005 GT roadster. 80k on the clock, needed a front end respray, it had been keyed.I had the wheels refurbished and new tyre's fitted. So with all that in mind 6.5k doesn't sound too steep. Hope this info is usefull

I've had that aswell...had it.. were talking about general driving lol No Zed is returning that day in day out unless your only doing motorway at 50 and concentrating hard lol. Even saying up to wouldn't be accurate enough :lol: Most likely figure is around 25mpg if anything. I like my sound though so its 22 for me :blush::lol: If its to be used as a daily driver, its not the 'affordable' runaround sports car people would think. Cheaper than some but still... get your wallet out bad at times

Edited by AMT