AF Noble

formatzero

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Formatzero

I used them recently, I purchased my 370Z from them, and I have to say I found them some of the most helpful people I have ever had dealings with and the whole business was smooth and efficient.

I would highly recommend them, although I have not used the Service side of things.

Hi Formatzero

I used them recently, I purchased my 370Z from them, and I have to say I found them some of the most helpful people I have ever had dealings with and the whole business was smooth and efficient.

I would highly recommend them, although I have not used the Service side of things.

OK thanks for that,was it new or second hand Z ?

It was second hand, but looked like new when I bought it from them. I traded in a car and they were fair and straightforward to deal with, even going the extra mile when my own insurer seemed to be having technical details resulting in a delay in the switching over of the insurance cover, they offered to cover it on their own insurance to enable me to get home with some cover in place. That was much appreciated.

Meant to be quite good, I would hope so dealing with the GTR's! Never used em' myself, servicing done at Infiniti Glasgow myself. Did test drive a silver 350 HR from AF Noble before I got mine and they were fairly helpful. A bit less so a while later when I requested a 370 test drive when I thought about upgrading, for some reason wouldn't let me just take one of the two used ones sitting out front. Odd.