Stop Snowing!

Lexx

It's been snowing here since 10am!

At first it wasnt laying, so all was ok.

but now it's laying!! and then temp is expected to fall to -4 tonight so it will all freeze over!

ARGH! Im supposed to be getting my spoiler fitted tomorrow! If it continues like this I wont even get the car off the drive!

:rant::angry:

Don't remember '42, have a distant recollection of '47 but 1963 that was the winter of all winters and the first year I had a car :rant:

We can fully agree on that one, I remember sliding all over the road with absolutely no control. Must have hit everything in our street. Will never forget my first sledge :lol:

Nope! Very rarely get snow where I am, west coast, about 2 miles from the sea, if we do get snow its maybe for a day at most. Not seen heavy snow since i was ickle.

only a couple of miles from the sea myself...erm .. as you can see :blush:

never get much snow

Very rarely get snow where I am, west coast, about 2 miles from the sea

Cool where abouts if you dont mind me asking - we go oop North west coast quite a few times in the last couple of years and pop across to Skye.

Anyway no snow on that side because of all the heat from the Radioactiove Subs sailing around there - sure I can see a periscope behind your car ? :lol:

Nope! Very rarely get snow where I am, west coast, about 2 miles from the sea, if we do get snow its maybe for a day at most. Not seen heavy snow since i was ickle.

I go to Ayrshire every second Wednesday, anywhere near you ?

I had great fun in the snow this morning, crossing the west Pennine moors on fresh snow in the Z4M. Some people have no idea how to drive in snow. I caught up to a P plate Vectra who was obviously not very confident so I hung back and watched as he entered a right hand bend, slammed the brakes on and went straight up the kerb with his wheels locked, muppet. Then I caught up to a VW Sharan going down a big steep hill, constantly on the brakes and sliding into the kerb at about 15mph. He must have hit the kerb at least 5 times within a mile or so. I didn't touch the brakes once. At the bottom of that hill was another steep hill, this time going up and I knew at 15mph he wasn't going to make it, and my Z4 would definitely have got stuck. Luckily the Sharan stopped in the dip between the two hills and put his hazards on, so I went round him and gave it as much as I could without spinning the wheels. Got up to about 30 and sailed up the hill no problem. I have no idea why he stopped in that dip but I would imagine he is still there. From a dead stop he can't possibly of continued up the hill or gone back the way he came.

Everything went well from there until I came to the outskirts of town and this total muppet of a Taxi driver in an Avensis came to a junction, looked straight at me and then decided to pull out anyway. It's annoying enough in good weather when they drive like they won their license in a raffle but on snow I couldn't have braked hard enough anyway so just went around him and gave him the finger.