Easyjet Hold Baggage

ioneabee

I'm just booking in on-line for a short trip away and we need to take a Hold item (can't fit it all in hand luggage sadly)

so I've booked one bag in at a cost of £39 - does this include the return trip as well ?

Never been on EJ before - so this is a new one to me

^^ Kyle - that doesn't make sense

I've paid £39 (total)

this is what it says on the bottom of one piece of documentation - it doesn't state both ways........... nor does it say one way only

Hand baggage

1 piece per passenger

Checked baggage

1 checked bags between all passengers combined up to a total combined weight of 20kg.

as noted from the replies above and from what I'm generally seeing on 'tinternet - folks are giving both replies - yes it does, and no it doesn't :wacko:

^^ Kyle - that doesn't make sense

I've paid £39 (total)

this is what it says on the bottom of one piece of documentation - it doesn't state both ways........... nor does it say one way only

Hand baggage

1 piece per passenger

Checked baggage

1 checked bags between all passengers combined up to a total combined weight of 20kg.

as noted from the replies above and from what I'm generally seeing on 'tinternet - folks are giving both replies - yes it does, and no it doesn't :wacko:

It does make sense, £30 is the maximum charge EasyJet charge according to their own T&Cs each way, £15 being the minimum, so your £39 has to be £19.50 each way :)