Kaztuning Parts - Advice

ZedManTID

Hi all

Has anyone bought any body parts from Kaztuning on ebay? I closed my bonnet with a ratchet inside, dented and also cracked the paint... doh! I'm looking at the Nismo style bonnet as I can't find an HR bonnet anywhere. Would be good to get some feedback if anyone has ever bought and fitted parts from this seller. Link below.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-NISMO-BONNET-/151932117885?nav=SEARCH

Thanks in advance for your time :thumbs:

Edited by ZedManTID
  • Like 1

That is an HR bonnet in the advert, nothing Nismo about it, but you can get an actually OEM HR bonnet from Nissan for £300 or maybe less if you're lucky.

Did not even consider contacting nissan as I assumed the price would be ridiculous. Thanks for the advice. Will call them today :)

Have you tried a decent (being the operative word) Dent shifter? It's amazing what they can get out

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the paint has cracked so would need a respray after the Dent removal to get her looking sweet again. For the investment to repair my DE bonnet I may as well up upgrade to what I think is a better look. Well that's what I'm telling myself to justify it haha

That is an HR bonnet in the advert, nothing Nismo about it, but you can get an actually OEM HR bonnet from Nissan for £300 or maybe less if you're lucky.

Glyn Hopkins quoted £294 Inc VAT as their very best price. Good shout at £300 :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi I have contacted Nissan main dealer in Chester and after five minutes singing to himself, told me a DE bonnet is the only he could quote me for as that's the reg I gave which was 430 quid I asked for HR one and point blankly refused & said that couldn't be sure it would fit mine - grrr anybody else have a better experience from the stealers ? Kaz still have the for 220 plus postage !

Hi I have contacted Nissan main dealer in Chester and after five minutes singing to himself, told me a DE bonnet is the only he could quote me for as that's the reg I gave which was 430 quid I asked for HR one and point blankly refused & said that couldn't be sure it would fit mine - grrr anybody else have a better experience from the stealers ? Kaz still have the for 220 plus postage !

Not just nissan mate. All dealers do this. When phoning Mitsubishi for an EVO 7 part to go on my Legnum VR4 they wont give me a price or even any info because the chassis number I gave them is a Legnum and not an EVO. If I give them the part number they still refuse to order it for me as my chassis number is not an EVO chassis number. I have to go on the forums to find someone that will give me their chassis number from their EVO 7 so I can order the part. Its madness!! Would be worth asking for a HR owner on here to PM you their Reg number and contacting Nissan and not mentioning its not your car.

it should be simple...I contacted my regional nissan dealer which is in Worcester about a year ago and asked them for a HR bonnet to buy...all ok...order placed...arrived at the dealership in a few days and went to collect...it cost me £290

it was primed so just took it to the paint shop and for another £300 got it sprayed.perfect fitment

it might be a case of you talking to the wrong person I would say...