[SOLD]1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST £6,000

GeorgeW

I recently swapped my 350z for this, and in all honesty, I don't get along with it, and need to grow up and buy something practical. So since I have only just started the insurance etc, I thought it best to sell on.

So a couple of stats, mods etc:

Imported from Japan in 2005.

Just over 109,500 miles on the clock - this is obviously a mix of Mph/Kph.

Resprayed in Audi Nardo grey and gloss black - very good condition.

Rare factory option of active LSD.

Laserline 996V3 alarm and immobiliser fitted on entering the UK I believe.

Spare key included.

Interior modifications.

Racing steering wheel.

Quick release boss to remove steering wheel.

Bucket seats - I am lead to believe they are Corbaeu, but not 100% on this. The front and rear seats have all been re leathered with red stitching.

Matching gators.

Exterior modifications.

Full respray and body fix up - in Audi nerd grey and gloss black.

Rota Torque wheels - resprayed in apple candy.

Near new Yokohama tyres all around.

Tinted rear windows.

Tinted headlights - HID fitted to increase vision.

Brand new wiper blades (not much, but makes a big difference to the old ones!)

Carbon Fibre bonnet with vents.

Carbon Fibre boot lid.

Carbon Fibre spoiler.

Performance modifications.

Weight reduction - air con removal etc.

Competition stage 3 clutch.

Drilled and grooved front disc brakes, sports pads all around recent.

Japspeed type 1 3'' exhaust.

Decat.

R32 GTR intercooler fitted.

Apexi dry air filter.

Apexi FC commander.

Remaps.

Lowering springs.

Upgraded fuel pump.

So far the only issue I have noticed is an idle problem when you first start the car, but this goes away once you start to drive (e.g. when you stop at the end of the road, its back to normal).

Running around 340bhp.

Got a folder of receipts, paperwork, and dyno runs to back it all up.

The condition on the outside is really good, obviously with a respray the paintwork is going to be good! the chassis I am told by my garage is in top condition as well - I took it in for an 'MOT' check and to make sure nothing was wrong below deck :)

I welcome anyone to come and have a look, its just not what I need from a car this time around (and in all honesty only bought it because I couldn't get an R34!)

IMG_4227_zpspyvyxeyr.jpg

IMG_4225_zpsmkvnqmqb.jpg

IMG_4230_zpsf6tyjtfw.jpg

IMG_4228_zpsq4hfnfta.jpg

IMG_4229_zpshv6vwntr.jpg

IMG_4232_zpssvfbijm9.jpg

IMG_4231_zpswb5yuphm.jpg

Price: £6,950 ono

Thankyou and please get in touch if you are tempted :)

Edited by GeorgeW

Four seats, large boot, how much more practical do you need?! :lol:

What's the idle problem btw? Too high, too low? Only on cold start by the sounds of it, could just need a tweak to the map.

yes Dan, and too be honest, its fizzled out anyway - car started this morning no problem, and acted normal the whole journey to work, under throttle and cruising. It only happened once or twice but didnt want to give the car to someone and it happen to them, and them no knowing about it!

Practical as in a BMW 330D ideally, but someone has offered a 320D m sport coupe, so may go and see that

• 2 weeks later...

Correct, I traded him the Skyline, looks like hes trying to make a few bucks on it as well! for anyone looking, it is a cat D (the 350z - not the R33!) so bare that in mind.

I traded him at an impulse, instead of looking at something sensible, and realise that now, so looking for a swap for a 5 door BMW, or cash only (hence eBay)

Correct, I traded him the Skyline, looks like hes trying to make a few bucks on it as well! for anyone looking, it is a cat D (the 350z - not the R33!) so bare that in mind.

I traded him at an impulse, instead of looking at something sensible, and realise that now, so looking for a swap for a 5 door BMW, or cash only (hence eBay)

Just fyi he's relisted it again on eBay, this time at £6500 and he does mention that it was made a Cat D in 2008. ;)

Free bump for your R33 sale. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate, skyline nearly went last night, but the chap was only 22 and didn't realise the insurance cost!

Arrhh that's frustrating.

Why wouldn't you check insurance before looking at cars, :dry::wacko: ...it is literally the first thing I do before starting any car search.

No point getting your hopes up if you can't insure the car you're after. Oh well hopefully a serious buyer will turn up soon. :)

Down to £6,000 now, or swap for a family car. Got mucked about by a few young lads deciding they want it, and just before turning up, asking how to get insured because they are 20, 21 etc. What a bloody faff!

What sites you advertising it on mate? Sold mine in a week on ebay to a fairly young lad (must have been 25-26)

Unfortunately I would speculate that yours with its modifications and paint job might attract the younger age group...