PCP Deal advise

StevoD

Right on Sunday i signed the finance agreement on a new motorbike with honda

but on 3 occasions they have let me down with contacting me.

like Dan told me if they are like this before getting your money imagine after

So here is the meat and potato what right do i have to cancel? they have no cash of mine and all i have signed so far is a finance agreement.

Be aware that even if you cancel the finance you still have a contract to buy the bike from Honda. I'd read the small print and then discuss it with Honda to see what they say, you may be able to argue that you don't want the bike due to their post sales and they may accept that.

EDIT: Not sure why I thought the dealership would be in a good mood, they'll most likely argue and say you still have to buy the bike... but if you say you won't due to their post sales service and they'll have to take you to court over it I reckon they'll go away.

Edited by HaydnH

I would have thought that if you back out of the credit agreement within the requisite period and you don't take possession of the bike you're fine. I'm not an expert, but I don't see how they could do anything to force you to pay for something you haven't taken into your possession. I believe all credit agreements are required to include a back out clause within a set period from the date they are entered into.

You definitely have a 14 day cool off as will 370 said.

If you have not exchanged any money. U can pull out of the deal.

If they ask why..tell them.

I believe there is nothing they can do.

If it was a order in process in the case they have paid to have it made or delivered there may be a small charge for the privilege. But unlikely .

See how u go

Edited by gumpy000

It may only be Wednesday but when a company or person says they will do X by Y I expect it done

I dont disagree with that mate but its just a sign of the times today with everybody being more relaxed about things like that.

I just meant chillax back and think about the enjoyment if you want the bike. If the let down issue is more important to you then cancel the deal.

i had them ring up last night only 2 hours late and i said good time i was just about to ring honda finance and stop the agreement, to which the salesman pleaded not to.

Told them one more let down/you not doing what you say when you say then consider the sale cancelled

• Like 2