Front end clunking noise, uneven surfaces,

GranTurismoEra

Hi guys, long time, I have an issue with my car with noise coming from the front

The mechanic checked it and we have changed the shocks, mounts and bushings are ok.

The noise is apparent when going over a speed bump at an angle. If i go over straight on its not always there. Its got worse over the last few weeks. If one wheel on the left is depressed and one isnt it makes noise, or if the bump is high and the car drops of it it clunks. if the car overs with two wheels depressed it isnt always clunking.

It used to be mainly on the left side. but now its on both sides. It sounds like cupboard drawers knocking. Almost like a wooden sound.

mechanic reckons it is the Banana/Compression arm. some forums say links, But to test the car needs weight on it. It would be easy to test if there was a small hump just before the ramp. Im not sure if it can be heard from outside.

Any ideas?

is the genuine arm bar from Nissan £250 per side?

More from Nissan ! Get them from one of the many traders on here is your best bet. the cause of my knocking was banana bar bushes and arb drop links.

2nd link is the banana bar.

More from Nissan ! Get them from one of the many traders on here is your best bet. the cause of my knocking was banana bar bushes and arb drop links.

Cool thanks