R33 GTST, now a 330D!

GeorgeW

That tow hook is huge lol

Really hope you're gonna lose the black

Is the wing staying?

Tow hook is going,

ideally the black will be going..

ideally the wing would be going..

I actually like the black & think you should be trying to go all black. B)

Oh & if you do get rid of the rear wing here are two ideas for you to mull over, ...personally I prefer the almost spoilerless look of just a lip spoiler. ;)

rik22001-albums-93-gts-t-picture8060-img-0294.jpg

post-215982-13006002302139729290.jpg

:thumbs:

The gtr spoiler is defo the one to have. Needs a rear bumper to lake it look lower otherwise it can look top heavy

Very few have pulled off the spoiler less look on an r33 IMO. But if you get it right it can look good

Saw this at jae a few years back. Don't like the bumper, don't like the camo, don't like the bonnet or mirrors, it's missing a spoiler..... But for some reason it worked really well lol

6038CB1A-6243-4A7D-9F23-6ADAAADDE681-148-000000AE29CA9E40_zps6c9e6606.jpg

Edited by LRF4N

My R33 had bomex spoiler, rear bumper and side skirts and top secret front bumper, you dont see very many with the Bomex stuff , the GTR style spoiler is pretty common , personally I dont like the spoiler'less look

Bought mine like this

4543.jpg

Three years later it looked like this

P1000342.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

P1000903.jpg

Is that mnp? Looks awesome

Yours is the only other one iv seen with bomex bits. Mine did too- unfortunately it was the worst of the bomex bits :lol:

They cut a genuine 400r bumper to fit the bomex lip. Looked like it had a double chin. Swapped it for a top secret

Before and after

6558c80d.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000028C.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Right, well this is going to sound insane, but I have put the Skyline up for sale..

Reality check, it doesnt fit a baby seat in the rear, and just doesnt fit our needs, so before I get any deeper in it, I am selling up to buy an auto diesel with 5 doors

So it is on facebook jap for sale page, and on eBay, currently their isnt any issues - I had the diff fixed, and it recently kept dropping idle for a few days, which went away with a good running and a full tank. I have put new wipers, new battery, clay and waxed it, and put the new wheels with tyres on, so basically got it ready for a new owner!

Even have a brand new front reg plate to go on.

I think I was kidding my self when I got the Skyline, it needs someone who can look after it, and most likely use it as a hobby car, not a daily driver!

Thats odd, I used to transport my 2 year old around in the back of mine no problem. Child seat fitted fine and when the front passenger seat was pulled forwards was really comfy squatting in the rear footwell with plenty space to move the child and fit him in the seat.

That's a shame George but if needs must. :byebye:

Don't forget you can also advertise it on here in the "For Sale" section of the "Trading Area" for free. ;)

I get that 5 doors would suit your needs better but do you think you'll be happy with a diesel? ...or are you thinking of getting a more modern turbo diesel, something fairly quick?

this has aftermarket seats, and they dont pull forward enough to get the carseat through! Another issue is my misses cant get insured on it - something which will most leave us in a pickle months down the line.

And too finish it off, I just dont seem to connect with it, I dont feel 'at one' with it.

The car I am looking at is a BMW 330d m sport :)

this has aftermarket seats, and they dont pull forward enough to get the carseat through! Another issue is my misses cant get insured on it - something which will most leave us in a pickle months down the line.

And too finish it off, I just dont seem to connect with it, I dont feel 'at one' with it.

The car I am looking at is a BMW 330d m sport :)

All of which is fair enough and I totally get the feeling of not being at one with the car, ....I had the same thing with my FN2 CTR which is why I only had that for just under a year.

Just approved your FS advert now so fingers crossed it'll sell soon enough for you.

The BMW 330D M Sport ~ if what I'm thinking is right they're pretty quick from what I remember reading so that should still be a fun car even if it is a diesel. ;)

• Like 1