R33 GTST, now a 330D!

GeorgeW

Nice car :)

I've had 2 x R33 GTST's and a 33 GTR well. Sold the last GTST and bought the Z instead.

I love the Z but I have to admit I do miss the turbo kick :(

Not a big fan of the chavvy BOV's. Too many little boys in their Subaru's have them but hey.......each to their own eh?

• 5 months later...

Well I did say I would get one :lol:

I have had this for since my last post, and yes I got a DPF delete and remap, I will put it through its MOT in January and will start looking for another 350z, I do miss mine :mellow:

It doesn't half shift though!

Aside from service bits, the only mods have been the remap, black grills, carbon badges, and debadged the rear!

IMG_6240_zpso4gxkpv2.jpg

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 1

It really is a beast of power after the remap, it's actually confusing after the 350z and R33 to have such a normal car and yet it's so much quicker, but I guess the torque is to blame there. Where are you getting your remap? I have all my work done at the BMWizard, not only because of his glowing reputation, but also that he's only 5 minutes up the road! Will you be removing the DPF aswell?

I'm likely going to get it done at Angel Tuning in Banbury, they did a great job on my 335i.

not going to do the dpf, my motorway commute is 20 miles along the motorway and I quite regularly do longer trips than that, so not worried about a dpf clogging or anything.

though I would say don't be expecting great mpg figures... i'm hovering around 36mpg at the mo which isn't great, but it'll climb to mid 40s on a long cruise.