ESP button fell out

SpeckUK

Hi Guys,

Pressed my ESP Off button by the petrol cap release button and well its now inside my dash :surrender:

any ideas how is best to go about this? looked under the dash to see if i could get my hand up there but no chance in that, i guess im going to need to take the lower dash off to put it back?

any help would be great!

Edited by SpeckUK

Hi Guys,

Pressed my ESP Off button by the petrol cap release button and well its now inside my dash :surrender:

any ideas how is best to go about this? looked under the dash to see if i could get my hand up there but no chance in that, i guess im going to need to take the lower dash off to put it back?

any help would be great!

Yep. ;)

Not too difficult though. Pictures in this thread from when I was helping another member out with the same problem & he posted pics of fixing his.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89643-lower-dash-button/

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

I had a similar problem on the fuel filler cap release switch.

I hadn't had my Zed long and pressed the release button a little too hard and it unclipped and fell back inside the dash. It seems these switches are not that well clipped onto the dash and can easily be displaced.

As said, it is possible to refix the switch by putting your hand up inside the dash from the drivers footwell.

Patience and perseverance is needed!

Hope you get it fixed.