Shocks

Flex

Got a small leak, not after anything OTT but is there owt that's got any benefits over OEM but not too pricey? Although I guess that'll mean getting 4 as opposed to 2 new for front, or do I just replace all 4 at the same time.

Another hubby expense!! Women are not cheap to keep happy. I'm gonna bat for the other side in the next life.

Thank you, you sexy bunch :)

Edited by Flex

At the age of your car, personally I'd see it as an opportunity for a refresh. A set of BC Racing dampers & springs would be where my money went, looking at around £650 for the lot. Give Tarmac a shout, he's got mine for me at a better price than going direct. :)

At the age of your car, personally I'd see it as an opportunity for a refresh. A set of BC Racing dampers & springs would be where my money went, looking at around £650 for the lot. Give Tarmac a shout, he's got mine for me at a better price than going direct. :)

Cheers Dan, I'll check them out, dont forget Mrs drives it now as daily, I only get the priveldge of taking the old girl to the MOT station or for repairs. I also get to pay for them!! I'm a lucky guy!!!

I couldn't be arsed with coilovers so I went with Bilstein B6 - I paid £400 apx (can use OEM springs, or anything with a max drop of 30mm B8 for down to 50mm), I'm happy with them married up to Tein S springs.

Just ensure stock no matter what you choose, or you could be waiting for ages.

• Like 1

I somehow managed to post from my pocket on iPhone can mods remove it pls

:lol:

Done it for you now.

Easily done though, I accidentally recorded myself taking a pee the other day because I didn't lock the screen before putting it in my pocket. :blush::D

• Like 1

Done it for you now.

Easily done though, I accidentally recorded myself taking a pee the other day because I didn't lock the screen before putting it in my pocket. :blush::D

Are you sure you weren't taking pictures :p

Done it for you now.

Are you sure you weren't taking pictures :p

No. :blush::lol::D

Wait, ^^ ...that's wrong. What I meant was; "yes, I'm sure I wasn't taking pictures". :lol: Pmsl.

• Like 1

What about these? :lol:

http://www.eurocarpa...4052f2e7

£17.99 each!!!!

I'm in the same boat and I saw these also. Very strange. If a local store had them I'd be tempted to go and see what we would be getting. That price doesn't seem right either way.

Right now I'm looking at the shocks Torqen has for £300-ish (full set - fronts for now and rear for later down the line). I'd like to fit coilovers but I don't think it's an expense I can do right now.

• Like 1

Might have to drop Adrian a line!

I'll probably have to follow suit some time next few months. A 'misting of oil' cropped up on the MOT a couple of weeks ago. I believe they're the original front shocks, so will have done 96k which is pretty good. No immediate need but it's something I'll be needing to budget for soon.

Might have to drop Adrian a line!

I'll probably have to follow suit some time next few months. A 'misting of oil' cropped up on the MOT a couple of weeks ago. I believe they're the original front shocks, so will have done 96k which is pretty good. No immediate need but it's something I'll be needing to budget for soon.

Yeah I think ours have done 118k, cant grumble with that!