A car we all know

I actually really want it hahaha I probably would've been on the phone to them in the morning if I wasn't planning to buy a house in near future :(

Really??

Too much show & not enough go imo with that Zed.

Honestly I think yours is much nicer. ;)

I actually really want it hahaha I probably would've been on the phone to them in the morning if I wasn't planning to buy a house in near future :(

Really??

Too much show & not enough go imo with that Zed.

Honestly I think yours is much nicer. ;)

I had mine for 4.5 years now and wouldn't mind a change and that 370 would be perfect! I actually really like it. I think he did a great job with it!

I had mine for 4.5 years now and wouldn't mind a change and that 370 would be perfect! I actually really like it. I think he did a great job with it!

Totally get that & he hasn't done a bad job no. ;)

I kind of got the feeling you might be getting itchy feet when you posted in Ians thread about selling his R33. I'll just leave this thread here for you in case you do think about selling your Zed as this member is after a boosted Zed: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108863-wanted-boosted-350z/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Totally get that & he hasn't done a bad job no. ;)

I kind of got the feeling you might be getting itchy feet when you posted in Ians thread about selling his R33. I'll just leave this thread here for you in case you do think about selling your Zed as this member is after a boosted Zed: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108863-wanted-boosted-350z/

:thumbs:

Haha oh don't tempt me :lol: i do fancy a new toy...but at same time I've spent so much time, effort and money on my Zed that I don't want to sell it lol decisions decisions decisions :(

Edited by Vlad

I'll keep you lot posted soon when i make a thread end of the week

I killed the stanced 370z game so wanted to give some other guys a chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

but no seriously ill explain myself in a new thread soon!

Edited by parello9
  • Like 2