Detailer Recommendations

N4eay

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a detailer in the Berkshire / Surrey area. All I'm looking for is to remove swirl marks and apply a protection coating, budget of £150ish.

Cheers

Nick

What I mean is, to even cover overheads plus materials is going to get close to that, never mind paying for labour and making a profit on top especially in the South. Realistically you need to be at least doubling that budget for a decent job.

Excuse my copy & paste of one of my previous posts but in case you do double your budget :)

My friend (based in Church Crookham) does it on the side and I think charges around £300 for prewash, wash, clay, correction, wax and sealant. You'd have to check with him about exact details, e.g. if it's a 1/2 stage correction etc... but I know he's meticulous and takes a lot of pride in what he does. :thumbs:

Let me know if you want me to send over his contact details so you can ask questions etc...

Edited by Hodaka

Excuse my copy & paste of one of my previous posts but in case you do double your budget :)

My friend (based in Church Crookham) does it on the side and I think charges around £300 for prewash, wash, clay, correction, wax and sealant. You'd have to check with him about exact details, e.g. if it's a 1/2 stage correction etc... but I know he's meticulous and takes a lot of pride in what he does. :thumbs:

Let me know if you want me to send over his contact details so you can ask questions etc...

Nice one thanks, have you got any more details? Edited by N4eay

What I mean is, to even cover overheads plus materials is going to get close to that, never mind paying for labour and making a profit on top especially in the South. Realistically you need to be at least doubling that budget for a decent job.

And then double it again for correction and coating. ;)