Cpt America. Civil War [Possible Spoilers!]

TT350

Ok, I know the average age on here is about 846 and you all watch Antiques Roadshow in your slippers with a tot of brandy after polishing the XJ. ;)

No. I'm kidding. And I like antiques roadshow.

Just seen Captain America Civil War.

Loved it. Pushed the boundaries of Caps abilities and tested them to the max. I won't spoil it but if you're a fan of Cap as I am then you won't be disappointed.

A good and well timed amount of humour, mainly from Tony Stark.

A couple of new characters introduced, too.

I do love a good superhuman royal rumble.

Space Marines still own all. Kirbstomp.

• Like 1

Hahaha I went and watched it yesterday. It was a good film and I am a fan of Marvel films.

I have to say though it doesn't have anything on the Avengers films. They blew me away. Loved them.

Hahaha I went and watched it yesterday. It was a good film and I am a fan of Marvel films.

I have to say though it doesn't have anything on the Avengers films. They blew me away. Loved them.

The Avengers are good films. A lot more mass destruction (hence cap'n A, Civil War)

Always good when the Hulk is at the party.

Being a massive Marvel nut, i had to watch it early and LOVED it. Written very well and amzing camera work, that foot chase thru the market at the start wow.

For some reason no matter what i always back Captain America, he's the truth haha

Black Widow oh my :D

For some reason no matter what i always back Captain America, he's the truth haha

Black Widow oh my :D

Likewise.

And very likewise. Scarlet Johannsen is really really attractive. There's something about her being not picture perfect. She is however amazingly pretty and has sexiness in spades. As a red head.... oh my.

And Team Iron Man all the way. The Cap is a goody-goody two shoes, and IM drives a V10. Case closed.

I like TS. He's the most human of the bunch. Hawkeye not withstanding.

With his money I'd be driving a V12.

McLaren F1.

I really did think they'd killed him off when the Cap put his shield through the arc reactor in his chest. I literally sat there with my mouth wide open until the next scene back in the unit where he was okay.

Epic fight scene between the two of them though, absolutely perfect.

I really did think they'd killed him off when the Cap put his shield through the arc reactor in his chest. I literally sat there with my mouth wide open until the next scene back in the unit where he was okay.

Epic fight scene between the two of them though, absolutely perfect.

Really showed captain raw strength and bottled aggression. Or maybe loyalty. I dunno.

Cool where he pulled the chopper back to the landing pad with one hand.

Yeah it was just a shot where he can show off how buff he got..

on another note. I like the look of the new spider man. Should be a good reboot. I hated Toby Mcgayface

Hah, my other half laughed at that, the showing of the muscles was so unnecessary :lol:

She was just trying to ease you're jealousy. And her own thoughts on the image before her.

Lol as was mine.

I didn't think his arms were particularly big. To me he looks lean and athletic.

Edited by TT350

If you are a Marvel purist then the Winter Soldier has a seriously major part to play in the upcoming movies and not how you think !