Edinburgh What to do

Zedrush

you just wanna go somewhere where you can wear your skirt and feel comfy like the rest of em.............. :lol:

:lol: sussed :lol:

Martin I thought you were a romantic casanova help us out here lol and know Im not gonna get drunk for her, she already tried spiking my drink once before :scare::headhurt::lol:

Your on Dangerous ground there chap. I would go somewhere that doesn't involve romantic strolls etc.. City Breaks, great hotel, good food, drink... Have a laugh set the tone.

;)

Favorites of mine

Bath Spa Hotel - Bath!!

Tiger Lilly Hotel - Edinburgh

Hotel Du Van In Henley on Thames (probabley too close to home)

Bryn Cottage - Padstow One of Rick Steins places

Visit the Castle ;)

When you going

March the 14th till the monday :thumbs:

No wonder you ain't coming to geneva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You complete pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've gone down in my estimation :dry::p

Ive even had to cancel business in New York for this we had huge argument :dry: So Geneva was definatly out :blush:

Cheers H5 and Captaintint some great recomendations there :thumbs: Also checking Italy

Visit the Castle ;)

When you going

March the 14th till the monday :thumbs:

No wonder you ain't coming to geneva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You complete pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've gone down in my estimation :dry::p

Ive even had to cancel business in New York for this we had huge argument :dry: So Geneva was definatly out :blush:

Cheers H5 and Captaintint some great recomendations there :thumbs: Also checking Italy

So if she's wearing the trousers, that must mean your wearing the..........! ;):lol: